As Store Manager you will be responsible for achieving sales and service targets; for getting store operations, staff performances, store maintenance, visual merchandise and everything else that concerns the store up to Suitsupply standards. Identifying and solving problems is something that comes natural to you and you know what it takes to get the best results of your team. You are truly independent and can only be satisfied with perfection. We want people with their own opinion, who are straight to the point, have an eye for fashion and are pro-active,Your Typical day includes / What can you expect to work on?
This job might be for you if you have
- Ensure customers receive the best possible Suitsupply instore service
- Manage a team of Sales Assistants
- Take care of back office functions, reporting, stock etc.
- Monitor sales performance
- You will help to ensure that quality is maintained within the store, pinning, service etc.
- Responsible for making sure that all procedures and guidelines are followed in store
- Delegate tasks to the team as required
- Ensure the Suitsupply brand is correctly presented and that merchandising guidelines are followed
- Motivate team and show best practice in service and sales
When are you doing a good job? / Your success will be measured by
- 3-5 years store management experience
- Proven experience in a similar retail role
- Ability to create and analyse reports and sales data
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to coach and motivate the team
- Sales and service focused
What do you get in return?
- Overall performance of the store
- Meeting Sales targets and additional KPI's
- Customers satisfaction with in store experience
- An excellent salary package
- Generous uniform allowance which changes every season
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden