Program Manager - Special Projects
As Program Manager Special Projects at Studio A (adidas digital in-house full service team) inside Operations & Production team, you manage and deliver Studio A programs with the objective to conduct projects within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on stakeholder’s expectations and requirements.
- Program management – Studio A hubs rollout
- You drive the change management plan and training approach for the expansion of Studio A globally within regional hubs (NAM, China, LAM, etc.)
- You drive the analysis on financial forecasts, required FTEs and workstreams, ensuring a smooth ramp up of the teams, that the local processes are mapped and aligned with global corresponding processes.
- You manage the relationship with Studio A hubs and its external partners, ensuring the correct onboarding, upskilling, creative review and quality assurance on digital adaptation and localization services.
- You strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to Studio A objectives (Next Level Guidance, KPIs, etc.)
- You develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement and maintain Studio A’s standards of quality and performance
- You oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached and manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Change management
- You deliver inspiring training documentation and sessions for Studio A team and its external partners and ensure all digital departments and connected stakeholders are onboarded and refreshed with the latest guidance information
- You deliver quarterly update presentations to stakeholders, reporting on guidance and processes KPIs and making recommendations according to adidas and Studio A business strategy.
- Studio A extended team and collaborators
- #DIGITAL organization
- Global Brand and BU organizations
- Market teams
- Digital analytics teams
- Global IT, Procurement, HR and Legal Services
- External agencies and vendors
- An excellent communicator, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- A natural motivator with influencing skills and positive attitude
- You have experience working with global brands and digital marketing and have developed and implemented effective digital transformation with documented team KPIs achievement
- You have experience in process optimization and have worked with Lean methodology.
- You have experience in working in collaborative multi-functional teams
- You have experience in working with teams developing digital creative solutions
- You have excellent project and time management skills
- You have very good knowledge of digital strategy and business management and ideally already extensive knowledge of adidas digital strategy
- You have very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- You are speaking and writing English fluently
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden