Internship - Digital Performance Marketing [6 months]
With sport playing an increasingly important role in more and more peoples’ lives, both on and off the field of play, we operate in a highly attractive industry. Based on our deep understanding of our consumer and the authenticity of the adidas brand, we push the boundaries of products, experiences, and services. We do so according to our strategy, which allows us to fully capitalize on the acceleration of favorable long-term structural trends.
‘OWN THE GAME’
‘Own the Game’ is our strategy that guides us through to 2025 – a plan rooted in sport. Sport is adidas’ past, present, and future.
Our purpose: Through sport, we have the power to change lives
Our mission: To be the best sports brand in the world
Our attitude: Impossible is nothing
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
Join the Digital Performance Marketing team!
You’d have the opportunity to gain experience within our Global Performance Marketing Department and help us to stay ahead of the game. We work as a global performance media CoE. Our mission is to create the best global performance marketing setup spanning across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Email Newsletters.
- You will be involved in monitoring and analyzing traffic trends that will allow to derive conclusions for growth and optimization of adidas digital activities.
- You will be involved in measuring results of performance media active ities across channels and markets for KPIs like traffic, revenue, and ROI.
- You will support the optimization of traffic and revenue generating channels and the gathering of insights for adidas ecommerce performance.
- You will be involved in supporting the adidas BUs and campaigns from a performance media point of view, across digital channels.
- You will be involved in sharing your findings with counterparts in the form of channel forecasts, business cases and post-mortems.
- University Degree, with a focus on SCM, Logistics, Finance, Engineering or related field
- Bachelor or Master student of Business, Digital Marketing, eCommerce or a relevant field.
- Enrolled in university/college for the complete duration of the internship [6 months]
- Previous experience in eCommerce or Digital marketing is a plus
- Familiarity with digital analytics softwares e.g., Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics is a plus Previous experience with CRM platform (e.g., Salesforce.com) is a plus
- Previous experience with SA360, DV360, Sprinklr is a plus
- Data driven thinker able to translate data into actions to better serve our customers
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Application Deadline: 31st October 2021
- Start Date: 1st March 2022
- Duration: 6 months [1st March 2022 – 31st September 2022]
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Submit your resume and, instead of a traditional cover letter, please submit your personal adidas 1-pager and show us your authentic self and what makes you passionate about joining the brand and this role. The only requirement is that the adidas 1-pager is submitted as a PDF. Inside of it, you can use any format such as print, visual, written, digital, a link, etc.
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Wat wij bieden