Global Digital Content Manager - CONFIRMED app
Global Digital Content Manager – CONFIRMED app
Purpose and Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The adidas Digital Planning & Consumer Engagement team designs and builds digital campaigns, platforms and mobile services that give our consumers the best experience of our brand. Digital Activation and Global Digital Content Management are part of this organization. We are looking for digital experts dedicated to design, build, and manage content and experiences on our own most premium app touchpoint targeting the sneakerhead – the CONFIRMED app.
In this role, you will work with the Global Digital Content Management team within the Digital Planning & Consumer Engagement area as part of the adidas Digital organization in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Global Digital Content Management team is responsible for the creation, localization, and management of global and local content activations on adidas.com, its country derivatives, the adidas app and Confirmed app across multiple markets as well as other touchpoints and platforms. In this role, you will consult brand-marketing teams to develop and deliver campaigns (consisting of text, video, image, and audio elements). You are responsible for the quality, relevance, and timely delivery of content as part of integrated marketing campaigns. Furthermore, you coordinate a team of Assistant Global Digital Content Managers and work closely with category and eCommerce teams to deliver digital marketing campaign. You also play a vital role in identifying improvements and defining new functionalities and processes for our CMS systems and campaign operations.
You will act as a defined expert for our adidas-owned digital platforms and are the key contact for a wide variety of stakeholders (eCommerce, Global IT, local markets, global categories, digital agencies, translation team, CRM team, etc.).
- Build, handle translations and QA all CONFIRMED content (product and editorial) on CONFIRMED app touchpoint (US & EU)
- Manage operational maintenance of Home Feed across all markets on a daily basis
- Responsible for CTA merchandising on all content pages
- Responsble for general content maintentance and emergency maintenance in EU market
- Real-time support of specific drops (shock, early access)
- Technical consultancy to agencies
- Continuous improvement of Content Portal and app together with POs
- Onboarding of new markets for future rollouts and new users
- Driving process and operational improvements and functionalities of the content delivery architecture
- Collaboration with team members as well as stakeholders from other functions to
transfer the knowledge to the wider team
- Ensure that feedback is regularly collected from the designated stakeholder community and service improvements are proposed and executed
- Think globally and cross-functionally to build strong partnerships
with Digital IT functions and partner agencies to ensure operational excellence and
effectiveness of platforms
- Perform checks of scalability
- Drive automation of content operations
- Internal: CONFIRMED tea, Global Digital Activation Managers, Digital Market Managers, Campaign Operations, Onsite Merchandising, Marketing Activation, eCommerce, Product Owners, Consumer Engagement & Acquisition.
- External: Agencies, External Content Management, Translations Project Managers, Soft- and Hardware Support teams plus a variety of other internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Digital mindset
- Ability to efficiently communicate across departments and various levels of management
- Ability to coach, guide and manage a project team
- Ability to mediate and build consensus between cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong understanding of content management on a global level
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in content management systems
- Exceptional problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work and make decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good team player passionate about digital communication and content marketing
- Excellent organizational skills
- High degree of self-management and drive
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think creatively end-to-end
- Strong experience to manage complex projects on a global level
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications:
- Education / apprenticeship in digital marketing, digital communications, IT, digital business or a related
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive work in a digital field.
- Work experience in mid to large-scale projects.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer and technology skills (Project and resource management tools:
Smartsheet, Atlassian Tools, Digital Communications Applications, Microsoft
Office. Photoshop is a plus).
- Experience with Content Management Systems required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of web development or design is a plus.
- Any experience within digital production, content marketing and eCommerce is preferred.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden