Expert Web Content Management Hoofddorp
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We’re looking for an Expert Web Content Management for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of page printers, digital copiers, and multifunctional products. Do you have 2+ years of experience with Adobe products such as (Experience Manager, Analytics Cloud Suite, Marketing Cloud Suite, Creative Suite) and are you detail oriented? Then apply for this digital marketing role now!
As the Expert Web Content Management, you will be responsible for content implementation and the activation of the company’s website as well as overseeing the implementation of initiatives across all 19 local sales company websites.
You are part of the Customer Experience Team and are the main point of contact for all web content, CMS management requirements, and digital marketing activities.
- Serving as the expert of the Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager);
- Overseeing the organization’s website quality;
- Planning, coordinating and executing all tasks, optimizing the content management process and the continuous organization of the website;
- Providing training and know-how to the local content editors;
- Gatekeeping all the main UX principle & SEO recommendations, digital guidelines, URL, meta & sitemaps rules and structures;
- Owning the Europe, Middle East and Africa website product launches, content roll out and training needs;
- Managing the content lifecycle of the European website with the support of the SEO, campaign and communication experts;
- Launching central campaigns and publishing content with all the Sales Companies by brand and content standards;
- Meeting with stakeholders on strategy, objectives and needs required;
- Providing recommendations on the usability & innovation of the websites based on stakeholder feedback & requirements;
- Collaborate closely with the implementation agency and understanding the practical implications of each development change;
- Implementing all sales/marketing input required for the organization’s Sales Enablement tool.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a digital web operations environment, including managing the production and logistics of enterprise websites and digital marketing platforms;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required;
- Experience in Digital User Experience and knowing the best practices and digital standards;
- Experience with using Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics Cloud Suite, Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite;
- Creative skills, passionate design aptitude and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe XD) preferred;
- Knowledge of concepts such as sitemaps, user journeys, wireframes, accessibility, responsive templates, SEO, SEM, usability;
- Client focused and business oriented;
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to developing training materials;
- Familiarity with agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Fluency in the English language is required (written and oral).
Over de werkgever
An innovative, international pioneer in hardware and software solutions.
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.000,- tot € 3.400,-
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.