Sales Executive MEA+ Amsterdam
Do you have 2-4 years experience with the whole sales process within the fashion industry? Are you available at a very short notice for the upcoming 3 months? We are recruiting for 2 Sales Executive MEA+ for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. Do you have what it takes? Apply right away as the deadline to do so is set for Sunday, October 17th at 18:00.
As a member of the Sales & Merchandising team for the MEA+ region, the Sales Executive will be an important player to hit the seasonal budgets for one of the 2 brands.
- Responsible for reaching EBIT/Net Sales targets through active development and maximisation of direct and forward order sales within all chosen channels and segments;
- Collect feedback from markets regarding needs for (upcoming) collection (e.g. styles, colours, and trends), providing input and feedback at key meetings;
- Prepare product group sales forecast by collecting sell-out data, performing seasonal analysis, and taking images of previous- and upcoming collections, key looks, and consumer assortment into account;
- Building and customizing assortments per door, based on insights obtained during previous seasons (e.g. sell-out data and client touchpoints)
- Present, explain and sell collection to customers during sell-in, while aiming to have 80% of total (i.e. key accounts) orders in to ensure on-time delivery for first drop;
- Maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders throughout development- and sell-in process to ensure alignment across product groups, and act on new opportunities or issues;
- Maintain close relationships with customers and provide in-season support;
- Ensure digital & IT set-up of showroom;
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data in Digital Showroom (e.g. orders), by continuously updating the system throughout sell-in period.
The ideal candidate:
- Education: bachelors degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience within the fashion industry, experience in Sales;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication;
- Good organizational, communication & influencing skills;
- Good problem solving, analytical & commercial skills;
- Positive and flexible attitude, a team player;
- Hands-on and can-do mentality;
Over de werkgever
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our cl