Your role as
Medior Big Data Engineer?
Our team of data scientists and engineers are tech and analytics enthusiasts who go beyond merely applying smart algorithms on large data sets. We are pragmatic in our approach: we use any platform, tool, or method that fits the case. We perform Big Data analyses for clients in a variety of sectors like retail, banking, insurance and health.
"Change the face of the world with Big Data. At KPMG we combine deep business experience with cutting-edge data and analytics capabilities to provide our clients with new ground-breaking insights"
We work with our clients so that they become future-proof data driven companies. Together with scientist and engineers we tackle our clients' most analytically demanding problems and research new technologies that will change the face of the world.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
What we offer
- Working with experienced data engineers and scientists
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Time for research and development
- A dedicated environment regarding personal development and growth
- Market-based salary and good secondary benefits
- Lease car, laptop and iPhone
- 30 holiday days and benefits on demand
- Designing robust transformations
- Buiding effective large-scale processing pipelines
- Creating real-time applications
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Creating impact for and with our clients
This is you
- A Master's degree in a Computer Science related field
- Self-starting team player with good communication skills
- Programming experience with an object oriented language (e.g. Scala or Python)
- Familiar with big data tools and techniques (such as Spark, Flink, DevOps)
- Familiar with data storage tools and techniques (such as Data Lakes and Data warehouses)
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist