Manager Digital Strategy & Operations
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Your role as
Manager Digital Strategy & Operations?
The Strategy & Operations team is part of the KPMG Global Strategy Group and works on international Strategy & Operations projects for major Dutch and global brands in various industries, across development, manufacturing, supply chain and digital. Our fast-paced projects focus on enhancing bottom line performance, future proofing the end to end supply chain, and (digital) business transformation. The team consists of a diverse set of internationally-minded, hands-on consulting professionals.
"Due to the growth ambition of the team we are searching for candidates with relevant working experience who would like to boost their career."
As a Manager Digital Strategy & Operations you work in multidisciplinary teams to support our clients. From day one onwards, you will lead opportunities with focus on digital business & operating model for Dutch and international clients. Key responsibilities include managing the project team, leading client interactions and people development. As we are part of KPMG's Global Strategy Group, you have access to a unique strategy training curriculum and global network.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
What we offer
- A competitive salary including extensive employment benefits
- 30 holiday days per year
- A flexible benefits on demand budget
- A laptop and iPhone
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Many training and courses to boost your personal and professional development
- KPMG's Pension Scheme
- Identify operating strategy solutions to boost top- and bottom line value
- Create and deliver the business case for large scale digital transformations
- Work together with our Connected Enterprise Team that brings together digital business expertise
- Identify technology trends and innovation in the digital economy
- Build advanced scenario models to design the optimal end-to-end supply network
This is you
- You have a master's degree in business, economics, supply chain, engineering, or other field
- You have at least six years of relevant working experience
- You are analytically strong and have profound understanding of digital business and technology
- You have an excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- You are creative and not afraid of challenging the status quo
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist