Digital Transformation Director
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
The Financial Services world is being disrupted by new digital-first technologies and business models (Fintechs), and we are at the heart of this massive industry transformation. We partner with more than 150 banks around the world, providing state-of-the-art digital technology and transformation expertise.
As the Digital Transformation Director, you’ll be responsible for strategic digital advisory to our clients, and subsequently taking the ownership for the delivery and execution of digital transformation initiatives.
You’ll leverage your deep digital transformation expertise and consulting / execution management skills to help banking CEOs and their teams solve their most pressing challenges, focusing on how digital and technology will change the shape of their business, and driving the connection between business value drivers and technology implementations.
- You have 6+ years experience in Digital Strategy and Delivery;
- You will have previously worked with or for major Digital Transformation Consultancy businesses, or in a large enterprise leading digital initiatives;
- You have extensive experience in working with multi-skilled digital teams (Architects, Project Managers, UX Designers, Software Engineers and QA Engineers);
- You have a strong understanding of business transformation, digital, Agile software development and change delivery;
- You have a strong ability to work with both business and technology stakeholders;
- You have an entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen;
- You have proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups, with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business units and at executive levels within the organisation;
- You have a deep understanding of the digital industry, and the issues and opportunities its players face in areas such as technology, data and business change;
- You are an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, and the demonstrated ability to network with c-suite executives, physically and virtually.
Vaardigheden You will be building executive relations with our clients, elevating our relationships from operational to strategic: we work with the largest banks in the world, who rely on Backbase as their trusted advisor and committed partner to help them successfully execute their digital transformation.
You will help customers define their digital transformation roadmap, and translate their business strategy into an Engagement Banking Platform strategy, milestones and KPIs for people, process and technology: this requires the ability to work with clients in a consultative way; helping customers translate their business objectives into actionable goals for digital platform implementation.
You will embed yourself within the executive layer at large banks as a trusted strategic advisor to deliver efficient and high-quality professional services: You help customers successfully execute a portfolio of digital projects and you take ownership of end-2-end project implementations (large scale projects).
You will mitigate strategic risks, and promote Customer Success Stories and best practices across the company: by celebrating and promoting the success of our customers and creating Customer Success testimonials. Drive the definition of the ideal customer types and the associated best practices for implementation and growth.
You will work with the Sales team to identify opportunities to expand the platform footprint across the bank’s lines of business and/or geographic regions.
You will working closely with the Backbase Customer Success Manager/Director to create, review and execute an account plan and drive a cadence that results in deeper and more frequent touchpoints with bank executives.
You will create opportunities for bank stakeholders to transform their processes into more agile ways of working by observing the dynamics of R&D at Backbase and within its ecosystem of partners.
You will grow and localise (where appropriate) the Digital Transformation capability within the Backbase organisation.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Fulltime - Parttime