Tax Reporting Specialist - Other Taxes
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Tax Reporting Specialist Other Taxes is a member of the Finance Tax team, accountable for performing ( local ) tax compliance, tax administration and reporting functions, under the leadership of the Retail Controller, for the legal entities belonging to the Foot Locker Europe Group.
The incumbent plays an instrumental role in advising the company on (tax) compliance, timely and accurate administration and reporting, as well as ensuring the correct execution of the European (tax) rules applicable to the company.
- Collect data for Packaging, submit reports for applicable countries, prepare consumptions estimations.
- Drive, assist the packaging audits
- Follow up contracts and websites for Packaging declarations, relation with providers
- Follow up law on Packaging waste and Plastic bags, for existing and new markets
- Collect and prepare data for Withholding Taxes
- Collect and prepare data for Other Local Taxes
- Follow up of the Local Tax invoices, prepare the payments
- Prepare the Other Taxes month end accounting entries and General GL journals.
- Reconciliations for assigned accounts and Report in Blackline
- Prepare data for Annual and on-demand Statistics reporting
- Support Manager Other Taxes in her tasks
- Support the FL Statutory / Tax functions
- Support the expansion of the business
- Explore Tax saving opportunities for areas of responsibility
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance for areas responsible
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting
- Experience with Business operating in multiple countries is a must and key asset for the role
- Experience with Peoplesoft Finance is a strong asset but not a must
- Strong Excel skills and ability to create reports as well as quickly detect report defects if any
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of another EU language is always an asset
- Strong analytical skills: ability to draw conclusions from numerical data
- Strong computer skills: experience with database management
- Ability to function across all levels of a complex, culturally diverse matrix organization
- Proactive communication, able to correctly write to official institutions, to discuss with different culture stakeholders
- Level of autonomy and self-accountability as well as capability to follow Manager instructions and decisions
- Able to work as part of a team and coordinate activities with other departments in an engaging way/ no silo mentality
- Ability to work under time and results pressure, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong ability to follow-through, persistence to add value and elevate quality
Wat wij bieden