Why choose for Eneco?
We want to accelerate the energy transition and help everyone to be able to participate effortlessly. This is only possible if we help customers even better then we do now. Removing barriers for them to become more sustainable by listening and knowing what the customer really needs. As a leader in the energy transition, Eneco is the first to deal with new sustainable energy sources and new ways of energy storage and energy management. At the same time, our customers' situation is also changing at a rapid pace. The digital consumer wants quick, seamless and relevant contact. In order to excel in this dynamic environment, we also change ourselves regularly.What are you going to do?
As Android Engineer you are responsible for setting up a multilabel app for the different brands of Eneco Group. There lies a major change task around transforming Eneco Groups Customer Interaction technology stack so that it will support end-to-end way-of-working as much as possible and to make it internationally and multi-brand applicable. You are responsible for:
What do you bring?
- Make the existing Eneco app available as a Whitelabel app for Oxxio and Eneco Belgium;
- Maintenance and further development of the app. Building new features that improve customer self service and customer satisfaction and facilitates customers in their energy transition;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
You work together as one team to accomplish one mission. You are proactive in helping to accelerate the energy transition. You create space to exchange insights and opinions with colleagues and take responsibility for contributing to the joint plan.
Where are you going to work?
- Experience in developing and architecting large and complex apps for the Android Development platform;
- Experience using MVVM patterns;
- Experience with and a good understanding of reactive programming with frameworks such as Kotlin Coroutines and Flow;
- Android and Kotlin experience. Our app is built on top of a common Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM) layer that is shared between iOS and Android;
- Preferably some experience with Jetpack Compose.
Digital Solutions (division under the Business Technology Organization) is responsible for realizing the technology platforms and building blocks to facilitate end-2-end teams in realizing an unique User Experience across all channels and developing technological building blocks for new digital services and products for consumers and SMEs. The focus is to set up solutions for Eneco Group that can be applied multibrand and internationally. You will be part of the Eneco group app team.What do we have to offer?
Questions about the vacancy?
- We reward you with a gross annual salary between €50.000,- And €71.000,- (annual salary including 8% holiday allowance based on a full-time annual contract), depending on knowledge and experience;
- An additional flexible budget of 14% of your gross annual salary (for buying extra days of i.e.);
- A good pension scheme, in which Eneco pays 70% of the pension premium, whereby you accrue the maximum pension permitted by the tax authorities;
- OV free travel pass (24/7 throughout the Netherlands);
- Pension scheme, parental leave and plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
Want to know more? Joleen Breij, Head of Digital Solutions happily will answer your questions 06-23665493. For more information on the procedure, you can contact the recruitment team.
For more information about the application procedure, please call our recruitment assistant Roshni Bechan on +31 (0)6 - 11351287 or email email@example.com.
Apply immediately? That is also possible, of course, through our recruitment system. Click on the button below and send your CV with motivation. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 50.000,- tot € 71.000,-