Senior Investment Buyer Wind Onshore
Why choose for Eneco?
Eneco has the ambition to accelerate the energy transition as one team, one Eneco and you can play a role too. As a member of Eneco's Procurement department and part of a small, diverse, and ambitious Asset Development & Realization (ADR) Team the Senior Investment Buyer will support Eneco's business across the development, realization, and operations of large CAPEX onshore wind projects. What are you going to do?
The Senior Investment Buyer (SIB) supports the (multi disciplinarily) project core- team to create and implement the Wind Onshore sourcing strategy and contractual strategy. With the guidance and support of the core-team, the SIB should be able to develop and present the sourcing strategy, rational and award criteria of his/her tenders towards the applicable internal CAPEX review committees and relevant stakeholders from the ADR business units. The SIB directly reports to the Head of Procurement ADR.You are responsible for:
The SIB plays a front-line role towards the applicable business units of Eneco and will support primarily the following departments:
What do you bring?
- The Development Department, by providing market intelligence to developers and assisting developers on strengthening business cases for potential projects.
- The Realization Department, by conducting procurement activities. The SIB should be able to initiate, coordinate and manage tenders -ITT, clarifications and qualifications stages, contract negotiations, award, and contract execution- in close collaboration with the development and realization departments, as well as to continue in post-award stages acting as contract manager supporting project managers during the construction of his/her projects.
- The Operations Department, by acting as contract manager also supporting asset managers during operations of wind farms (i.e., O&Ms) seeking to maximize the value of the projects.
You work together as a team to realize one mission. You are proactive in helping to accelerate the energy transition. You create space to exchange insights and opinions with colleagues and you take responsibility for contributing to the joint plan. In addition, you have:
- Experience negotiating and managing EPC / FIDIC yellow contracts and O&Ms and BoP (civil and electrical works) contracts for onshore wind projects.
- Understanding of the current wind onshore market environment.
- Experience with contract tendering and negotiations (strategy, leadership). Preparation, coordination and management of tenders, contract negotiation and contract execution.
- Excellent spend, claims and variations management in projects.
- Experience with managing, coordinating, and optimizing commercial interfaces of the project.
- Commercial acumen.
- Resilience, adaptability in an evolving organizational structure, independency, and leadership.
Where are you going to work?
- Preference for a strong project central procurement professional with a strong performance history and passion for renewable energy.
- Technical, Legal or Business University degree (MSc., MBA) or equivalent.
- 5+ years of contracting and procurement experience (High CAPEX/technical/ constructions contracts, FIDIC, O&Ms).
- 5+ years of hands-on post- award contract management of onshore wind turbines or complex EPCs or similar contracts is a plus.
- Team player, "Can do" mentality and capacity to make complex ideas simple are a must.
- Advanced negotiations skills.
- Strong understanding of the risks of the contract(s) and the potential legal and financial consequences associated therewith.
- Suppliers' performance management experience.
- Effective communicator with proven ability to collaborate and integrate across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Hard-working / committed.
- Leadership, proactive reporting to head of team, good communication skills and sense of adequate escalation.
- Bilingual English and Dutch (oral and writing).
- Able to work in our Rotterdam office, with certain flexibility.
- Available at reasonably short notice (1-2 months).
The Procurement department is responsible for the entire procurement within Eneco, divided into three categories; Professional Services, Asset Operations, IT and Innovation, Asset investment and Realisation.
The Sr Investment Buyer function is part of the Asset investment and Realisation category.What do we have to offer?
Questions about the vacancy?
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to the position
- You will receive a benefit budget of 13,811% of your gross salary, incl. holiday allowance
- A bonus with a maximum of 14% of your gross annual salary
- A challenging position in which you can develop yourself
Would you like to know more about this vacancy at Eneco? Celia Leyva, our Head of Procurement - Asset Development & Realization, will be happy to answer your questions via 06-43257544.
For more information about the application procedure please contact our recruitment assistants via email@example.com.
Applying straight away? Of course you can also apply via our recruitment system. Click on the 'apply' button and send us your CV with motivation. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
An online assessment and a (pre-) employment screening are part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden