Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
A living location in the middle or nothern part of The Netherlands, the portfolio of this role will be located in the northern region, is a must.
Careers that Change Lives
To support our #Aortic in the Netherlands we are currently looking for a passionate and customer-oriented field Sales Representative with excellent communication skills and natural ability to spot business opportunities. This is a great challenge for a hands-on individual with a commercial mindset, preferably few years commercial experience, independent attitude and results-driven approach.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you present and sell #Aortic products and services to current and potential clients. We expect you to be able to learn and comprehend complex medical and scientific information, maximize client brand, achieve daily sales call activities and client deliverables by gaining access to decision makers and influencing product usage. Working together with hospitals on optimization of care. And next to that, driving strategic growth on workingand investing on partnerships. Achieving sales revenue and profit targets by building account relationships, managing account potentials and coordinating sales support activities is key.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our leadership position in the Netherlands. You will meet or exceed financial and non-financial targets in a way that enhances Medtronic’s reputation in the market. In this position you will perform a variety of tasks in the field of selling support. Among other things you will analyze the market place and develop an effective sales strategy. Your job includes all activities to maximize sales from product introduction and presentation, implant support, contract negotiation, for which you will identify and address all key decision makers and opinion leaders. For this, you acquire and maintain knowledge on new products, technologies, markets, sales tools and processes.
• Achieving revenue and profit targets within assigned region and product scope;
• Identifying, mapping and building relationship with all key decision makers and influencers;
• Working together with Hospital managers, Purchaser departments, Vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, nurses, physician assistents;
• Identifying and develop account potentials, account segmentation planning;
• Developing account sales strategy and planning according account segmentation concept with long-, medium- and short-term perspective;
• Identifying and facilitating market development opportunities and encouraging collaborations on specific projects;
• Supporting business focus on Value Based Healthcare;
• Negotiating contract and terms, closing deals, contract follow up;
• Maintaining compliance to business processes, cycle count management;
• Operational execution of strategy plan;
• Support Aortic procedures in the hospitals.
To be successful in this role you are an integer, results and quality oriented team player who is self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision. You demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness and act as a team player with a strong personality towards organization and customers. Your way of working is objective and revenue driven. With a positive and constructive critical attitude, you have a passion to win. Entrepenuerial mindset, take the business as your own company, act bold and decisiveness.Besides this you have a feeling for learning and applying clinical studies and technical information.
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Economics, Marketing or Business Administration
• 2+ years of experience in sales
• Fluent Dutch and English
• High relationship building skills on department chief level
• Highly committed to customers’ satisfaction and long-term relationship development
• Proven account planning skills
• Culturally aware of company strategy and able to enthuse customers about its products and solutions
• Ability to work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment and matrix organisation
• Independency, commitment and accountability
• Key accountmanagement skills. Work with different internal stakeholders.
• Medical devices, healthcare or pharma industry knowledge
Nice to Haves
• Experience in the world of vascular intervention
• Thorough understanding of the national / local health care system
• Knowing how to deal with DMU's (Decision Making Units) and different stakeholders in the hospital
• Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus!
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment;
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward. We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation. It is through strong diversity, inclusion, and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer —your unique perspectives, talents, and contributions —we can live up to the promise of our Mission.