Imagine...... spending your time working with people and markets around the world. As a Market data specialist you can make a difference by ensuring a continuous delivery of high quality market data to our internal customers.
Making a difference
- By discussing with traders in hubs such as Sydney, New York or Sao Paulo what the best setup for their yield curves is;
- By convincing our Product Owner to include your customer’s new data feed in the first next sprint;
- By working with other departments in the bank such as Risk and Front Office to find out if their valuation discrepancy is market data related;
- By finding ways to create more ‘flow’ in data feed chains following your Lean Yellow Belt course;
- By becoming a subject matter expert on market data in on- and offshore markets;
- By thinking how modern technology can help increase data quality and traceability.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Market Data Team brings talented people together to ensure delivery of high quality market data and the provision of market data expertise. With you as a Market Data Specialist the team will consist of 10 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
Finance & Control Product Control (PC) is part of Finance and Control and is responsible for providing reliable financial and management information for global supported businesses to the Wholesale Rural & retail (WRR) business in a timely, efficient and professional manner. Reliable financial information is supported by an independent daily valuation of financial instruments in the bank’s trading and banking portfolios and analysis of evidence of performed controls.
Customer focus, accuracy, results driven and a pro-active attitude are clearly essential for the role of Market Data Specialist.
- You hold a degree with a focus on Finance, Economics or Econometrics or a degree in another discipline but with a keen interest in the financial sector.
- Relevant working experience within the Financial Sector is considered a benefit.
- You have a tangible interest in IT related systems and processes.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters or other data vendor systems is considered a benefit.
- You are able to clearly express your ideas in English both orally and in written form.
Growing a better world together
You are already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Empowering each other by sharing our knowledge and expertise.
- Fostering open dialogues between team members, managers and stakeholders.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us:
- a gross monthly salary in scale 8;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Market Data Specialist and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Lu Fan (Coordinator Market Data) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diana Kreugel, Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Talentboard CFO. If you object to this, please indicate it via e-mail to Finance.Risk@rabobank.nl.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden