The Shipping and Delivery Support (SDS) Executive Customer Relations Specialist position is responsible for handling escalated matters from Amazon Logistics recipients. These escalations arrive through various inputs: emails sent to Jeff and Senior Leaders from various organizations and departments or egregious situations escalated from SDS Customer Support. Many contacts require work cross-functionally throughout the Amazon Logistics organization to find a solution for the current escalation, as well as looking for long term mechanisms to prevent a future occurrence. Solving these escalated matters should lead to the opportunity to repair systemic issues and create an ongoing environment of process improvement.
· Collaborates to build partnerships with key stakeholder groups, businesses and leaders to ensure systemic problems are addressed and corrected.
· Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers by adjusting your communication style to your audience.
· Resolve complex customer issues that have been escalated to the Amazon CEO, Senior VPs, Directors, or Country Leaders.
· Dive deep into and analyze the root cause of customer pain points and partner with business teams for mutually beneficial resolutions that will impact the broader customer base.
· Creating, maintaining, and improving the team’s processes that allow ECR to engage with business teams effectively and advocate for the customer. This includes intra-team and intra-department processes as well as processes that support cross-functional efforts where ECR is a lynchpin
· Utilize available tools for research and tracking of escalations.
· Research, participate and in some instances lead process improvement initiatives to enhance the customer experience.
· As a role model employee, handle public relation or legal issues by seeking guidance from the respective team and handling the matter with discretion and confidentiality.
· Train and or mentor new team members.
This role can be based in the following locations: VCS NL
· Bilingual in Dutch and English.
· Proven ability to identify opportunities, and drive them through to completion (kaizen, six sigma, project management methods).
· Be in “good standing" as defined in our Internal Transfer and Promotion Policy.
· Mastery of Amazon CS toolset and extensive knowledge of Amazon processes, systems, and back-end functionality.
· Demonstrates flexibility in work hours based on scheduling needs and customer demands. This role will involve evening and weekend working
· Strong open communication with a track record of positively challenging others while building strong relationships
· Demonstrated superior communication skills (written and verbal)
· Demonstrated ability to influence leadership and drive positive customer changes.
· Ability to organize, manage, and communicate across position levels and functions
· Degree in English or related field preferred; excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly experienced in handling complicated executive type escalations or very comparable and relevant alternative experience is required.
· ACES OE Training completion and CS SAKE Kaizen participation
· HTML skills for creation of departmental and interdepartmental documentation and communication.
· Familiarity with a range of Payment, FC, and Supply Chain tools outside of the usual CS tool box is advantageous but not required