Partner Brand Specialist - German
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you a branding specialist with good knowledge of the Swiss and Austrian markets? Want to work on innovative campaigns and content for leading restaurants? Then it’s time to join our Partner Brand team!
All about the role
As our Partner Brand Specialist: Switzerland & Austria, you will support the brand strategy for our partner restaurants in two major European markets. By building a good knowledge of your local markets, you can fully understand what our partners need, and deliver content and campaigns that support their success.
Coordination is a vital part of this position. That includes coordinating marketing activities, implementing and optimising campaigns and translating content. You’re able to serve up quality content via the right channel, reaching the audience throughout their journey and boosting our brand visibility via restaurant marketing.
In this varied role, you will also be responsible for:
- Handling all marketing and communication activities involving our partner restaurants & ensuring that messaging reaches customers via the right channel
- Implement and execute global and local marketing campaigns & initiatives which drive traffic to our B2B platforms (webshop, portals, blogs)
- Proofreading relevant content for all types of online and offline communication
- Understanding and analysing the impact of campaigns in the business – testing, optimising and sharing best practices
- Protecting and promoting our local brands - Just-eat.ch & Lieferando.at - in your markets
Can you deliver…
Here are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience in a similar marketing role
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing or a related field
- A hands-on and flexible approach, adapting to the rapid pace of change in our company
- Excellent writing skills, a creative mindset and the ability to multitask effectively
- A team-player approach, with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
- Perfect German language skills (written & spoken). Fluent French and/or Swiss German is a plus
Here is our offer
When you join us at Just Eat Takeaway.com, these great rewards are waiting for you:
- Competitive salary
- An exciting role with opportunities to develop your career in a global business
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in Enschede or Amsterdam – the choice is yours!
- Pension paid 60% by Just Eat Takeaway.com
- Great team & company events
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Working from home allowance and a budget for ordering lunches
Ready to join us as a Partner Brand Specialist? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden