COMMERCIAL OFFER DEVELOPMENT GLOBAL CAPABILITY LEADER
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Commercial Offer Development Global Capability Leader
For our location in Minneapolis, Minnesota or Heerlen, The Netherlands
Careers that Change Lives
As a Senior Program Manager – Commercial Offer Development Global Capability Leader, you will be a member of the Global Pricing & Contracting Process & Systems Team. In this team we are focused on customers, employees, patients and our commitment to the Medtronic mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
Your main responsibility as an Offer Development Capability Leader is to integrate our pricing strategy into an end-to-end process with supporting teams and system(s) to ensure interoperatability & scalability to maximize value creation. You will understand our pricing strategy and pricing system maturity. Based on the usage/maturity matrix you will collaborate with functional leaders and regions to develop a multi-year road map to drive improvement and harmonization of the processes, teams and systems to support our journey.
A Day in the Life
In your daily role, you will be responsible for the global transformation of Offer Development Pricing Processes and Systems. You collaborate globally with other colleagues and commercial excellence work streams to gather requirements and understand their needs around offer development, offer configuration, pricing, quoting, contract management, rebates, reporting and predictive intelligence. You are looked to by your peers as the go-to leader for any consulting needed around offer development. In this role, you will provide insights that influence leadership decisions by developing and leveraging pricing systems based on your knowledge of systems and processes within Medtronic.
You will participate in several projects aimed at commercial and operational excellence which are designed to evaluate and ensure the business policies, principles, and standards needs are met. Your responsibilities are:
- Lead and deliver the Offer Development Transformational Journey. Based on your offer development knowledge, you will be the global capability leader participating and leading workshops to harmonize, standardize and modernize our Offer Development Processes:
- You will develop a roadmap for systems and tools that facilitate our offer development capabilities such as the implementation of the configuration Price Quote System (CPQ) and ensure this is integrated with other Medtronic systems: customer relation management system (CRM), pricing systems and contract lifecycle system.
- Lead global change management of offer development by aligning processes and team roles and responsibilities
- Refine and integrate strategic pricing capabilities such as: rebates management, segmentation and predictive pricing.
- Lead the existing Global Pricing & Contracting Tools Team; the manager of this team reports to you.
- Lead and monitor Global Offer Development Capability and lead projects from initiation through delivery:
- Partner with the Pricing Strategy Group to understand new global initiatives and translate those into harmonized offer development process flows and system capabilities;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive change management and process standardization and ensure they understand the changes that are needed (what, how and when);
- Leads or leverages cross-functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for key business processes. e.g. IT; SAP team and master data;
- Maintain a good record of project cost & annual investment spend;
- Deliver and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to track value and outcomes of Global Offer Development capabiility;
- Own the global process for offer development. Ensure global processes are defined and documented;
- Maintain global process standards that will act as standard for the regions and operating units;
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing Offer Development Projects and serves as liaison between project management, planning, project team and line management;
- Lead the governance and compliance audit tasks related to the Offer Development System and ensure all requirements are met;
- Provide budgetary information for annual budget cycle (AOP) & comply to our project finance best practices;
- Where needed lead and maintain the relationships with our Offer Development System Vendor(s) from a business perspective:
- Review and deliver input to the Statement of Work & support contract negotiations from a business systems perspective;
- Participate in vendor(s) seminars and forums to ensure Medtronic stays current on offer development system.
- Business/Finance Master degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience;
- Proven track record within pricing systems or pricing;
- Solid knowledge of Pricing Systems or Offer Development Systems, such as CPQ ;
- Strong project management and time management skills;
- You are able to develop enterprise end-to-end processes flows leveraging your contacts in the organization;
- Expertise in problem solving techniques to efficiently drive dashboards and review potential improvements;
- Experience working in a Multi-national environment and/or working in a project oriented team;
- Able to communicate effectively to our stakeholders in Business, Pricing, Finance and IT and able to distill key information needed for your research and KPI driven analytics;
- Experience with the Microsoft Office (Access, Visio, Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
- Fluent verbal & written communication skills in English is required.
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment;
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances;
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract;
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program).
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
- Posting Date: Oct 1, 2021
- Travel: Yes, < 25 % of the Time