Manager Strategy & Operations - Corporate Clients
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Your role as
Manager Strategy & Operations - Corporate Clients?
The S&O Corporate Clients team is part of the KPMG Global Strategy Group and works on international Strategy & Operations projects for major Dutch and global brands in various industries, across development, manufacturing, supply chain and digital. Our fast-paced projects focus on enhancing bottom line performance, future proofing the end to end supply chain, and (digital) business transformation. The team consists of a diverse set of internationally-minded, hands-on consulting professionals.
"Due to the growth ambition of the team we are searching for candidates with relevant working experience who would like to boost their career"
As a Manager S&O Corporate Clients you work in multidisciplinary teams to support our clients. From day one onwards, you will lead client opportunities and drive the delivery of projects. Key responsibilities include managing the project team, leading senior client interactions (CXO, VPs, etc.) and people development. As we are part of KPMG's Global Strategy Group, you have access to a unique strategy training curriculum and global network.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
What we offer
- A competitive salary including extensive employment benefits
- 30 holiday days per year
- A flexible benefits on demand budget
- A laptop and iPhone
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Many training and courses to boost your personal and professional development
- KPMG's Pension Scheme
- Identify operating strategy solutions to boost top- and bottom line value
- Support a consumer product company to design their future supply chain
- Help a global blue chip company to optimize its manufacturing and quality network
- Create and deliver the business case for large scale digital transformation of a telecoms giant
- Build advanced scenario models to design the optimal end-to-end supply network
This is you
- You have a master's degree in business, economics, supply chain, engineering, or other field
- You have at least six years of relevant working experience
- You are good with numbers, analytically strong and have a problem solving approach
- You have an excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- You are creative and not afraid of challenging the status quo
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist