Accounting Officer – Accounts Payable
As a global company with many vendors and suppliers, it’s essential that our Finance department operates smoothly and efficiently. You will make this happen. Not only you are an experienced accountant who knows bookkeeping inside out, but you also have an eye for improvement when it comes to automating processes.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting and knows inside out of book-keeping;
- English is a must, Spanish/Japanese/Polish a pre;
- You have hands-on experience in AP and Bank processing statements;
- You are familiar with month-end-closing and year end processes;
- You have ERP experience, NetSuite knowledge is a big plus;
- You have excellent Excel skills;
- Most importantly, you are eager to learn, flexible in a sense to handle multiple projects and have an eye on improvement towards changes and automation.
You will be working on Accounts Payable (AP). That means you will ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and timely and accurate processing of all incoming personnel expense claims.
In your day to day you will answer questions of employees and suppliers, actively follow up on outstanding invoices and review all accounts assigned as part of the month-end close.
Bank and Credit Card: you will assist as back up in daily bank and credit card operations, you will prepare payment batches, bank reconciliations and manage suspense accounts.
You will also participate in special projects and audits. You will proactively signal process improvements in regard banking and payment transactions, you will assist where necessary on new automation implementations and contribute to projects as well as in the preparation and gathering of audit work papers/documents.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Fulltime - Parttime