Lead Analyst for Central Logistics Analytics
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We are exponentially growing a newly built centralized Data & Analytics team which focuses on helping executives to accelerate our growth. Therefore we want to get in touch with an experienced business analyst, who knows both the business & technical world and can present logical and persuasive stories to executives on a daily bases. Our story
Here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we deliver delicious dishes across 24 countries worldwide, from Amsterdam to Auckland. With over 200,000 restaurants on our platform, we process millions of orders every day.
Our recipe for success is all about tech. From product owners and developers to data engineers, our talented tech teams help us continue to innovate and grow.
All about the role
You will work with other centralized business analysts and query Data Warehouse to get data and build/maintain reports with visualization tool (Tableau). Also work closely with other analysts in each department like Sales or Customer Services to find persuasive answers for the question from the executive, then package all the evidence up and present the outcome to the executive.
In this wide-ranging role, it’s also your responsibility to:
- Design measurable metrics and KPIs according to the business of stakeholders, and develop reports using Business Intelligence tools and languages such as Tableau, Amazon Redshift SQL, so that stakeholders can regularly keep track of their achievement and know where they are right now;
- Proactively propose business action which is taken out from data to stakeholders, so that they can take an innovative approach to efficiently and effectively improve their business;
- Manage subordinate members to leverage their capability and maximize output as a team, by defining the scope of work and timeline with communicating with stakeholders and controlling their expectations.
Can you deliver…
Ready to be our next Senior Business Analyst? Here is what we need from you:
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar role, preferably related to business analysis to make strategic decisions such as defining and measuring achievement of KPIs, and to propose business action out of it;
- Intermediate knowledge and experience on SQL so that you can extract one off data from data warehouse without any help from other analysts;
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical approach to answer the question comes from business;
- Ability to construct logically structured story to the audience referring to the insight you get out of the data without using technical terminology so that business users can understand your story without any stress;
- Experience in E-Commerce and consulting firm with presenting analysis result to an executive is highly rated.
Here is our offer
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- Big data!
- Competitive salary
- A wide-ranging data engineering role, as part of a global tech business
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace at our Amsterdam HQ (when you’re in the office)
- Opportunities to learn new concepts and develop as both an engineer and an individual
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Working from home allowance & a budget for ordering lunches
- Visa sponsorship and a generous relocation package for candidates moving to the Netherlands from abroad
Don’t miss out on this exciting senior business analyst role. Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden