Senior Team Lead - CRM Tech
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Do you enjoy back-end CRM automation development challenges and always strive for the most customer centric approach? Our Global CRM team is looking for a manager to lead a team of experienced CRM Engineers who love marketing automation technologies.
With over 100 million active users in 24 countries, we connect people from Amsterdam to Auckland with their favorite food. Last year, we delivered more than 600 million orders worldwide. Marketing is a vital part of our global success, and we always strive for the most customer-centric approach. That’s where you come in.
A Day In The Life Of…
As you walk into the office, you start your day with a lovely cappuccino. After the CRM Tech Team stand-up (we’ve ditched Scrum for Kanban) your team was asked to create a new solution to incorporate dynamic Delivery fee on our Restaurant recommendations. You have done your research and know what data points you need to execute this plan.
Combining order feeds, the customer database, web content, customer profile groups and insights on clicking behaviour in CRM Tools, able to create highly personalised communications and increase the conversion rate. Today, you are working together with your team, the CRM Managers and Data Engineers to see where all the data is stored, afterwards you create your blueprint on how best to align all data points in our Marketing Automation Platforms.
All about the role
- You will be reporting to the Global Head of CRM, as a CRM Tech Lead, you will manage and coach a team of 6 brilliant CRM engineers across Amsterdam and London.
- You will be responsible for building capabilities and optimising the approach to the JET’s CRM Platforms: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, and Leanplum.
- As a senior member of the Global CRM team, you will work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including product and data departments.
- You will be responsible for the continual development and operations of the CRM platforms, ensuring it is reliable, innovative and automated.
- You will co-manage the relationship with third parties and CRM Platform suppliers.
- You will identify system and process inefficiencies and come up with solutions.
- You will be accountable for the quality of the solutions developed by the team, ensuring they follow best practices for communicating, documenting and testing.
- Your team will be responsible for email deliverability performance.
The position in short, you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a manager/team lead in a technical department
- Know how to talk about technical development to non-technical stakeholders
- Are knowledgeable about email campaign best practices and will help discover cool ideas as technology advances
- Have experience with mobile channels and SDKs
- Know how to gather business requirements and translate them into a technical brief.
- Are ready to help your team to build technical designs, implement solutions and prototypes.
- Are able to collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions
- Can manage multiple project simultaneously, you know how to prioritize effectively and you are not afraid to say No when needed
Can you deliver…
- A bachelor/academic degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL knowledge used to build data processes and support with reporting
- Have experience interacting with APIs (REST APIs, SOAP APIs)
- Deep knowledge with any of the marketing automation platforms preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze and Leanplum
- You can design and implement technology-enabled business solutions
- You are passionate about the digital landscape with a desire for continuous learning and advancement and you get energy when both revenue and customer retention has gone up through the setup of your fully-automated customer journeys.
- You are a team player who can collaborate and support internal and external Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, and Leanplum users
- Fluent in English (our company language)
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with setting up push notifications, in-app and inbox messages
- Knowledge of Web Services, PHP, java, Net-C# technologies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner Certification or Email/Social/Consultant Certification
Here is our offer:
When you join us at Just Eat Takeaway.com, these great rewards are on the menu:
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced and managerial CRM role with a global impact and extensive leadership opportunities
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in Amsterdam (when you’re in the office)
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Competitive pension plan
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Monthly working from home allowance
- Additional perks
Are you our new CRM Tech Team Lead? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden