We’re looking for a partnerships expert who can identify opportunities and generate value, working closely with FMCG brands. Ready to spice up your career with a global role? Then keep reading…
Our story (the bitesize version)
From lunch in London to supper in Sydney, food-lovers across the world can choose from over 200,000 restaurants on our platform. As Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re continuously growing and now operate in 24 countries across 5 continents.
Whether it’s cold drinks or tasty desserts, many of the items ordered with us are FMCG products. It’s the job of our FMCG Partnerships team to build great relationships with brands and generate value for the business. That’s where you come in.
All about the role
As the FMCG Partnerships Executive, you assist the team in generating value for the business through effective partnerships. That involves creating new opportunities, from opening new markets for desserts and alcohol to managing relationships with major global FMCG providers.
Acting as the key contact between our business and partner brands, you’re able to manage relationships with clients on a day-to-day basis. You’re also responsible for developing and delivering a Joint Business Plan (JBP) to generate value for all parties – combining B2C marketing strategies and campaigns with a plan to match that success in the B2B sector.
In this role, we’re also counting on you to:
- Create and deliver effective presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Produce written briefs and communication plans for B2B and B2C initiatives
- Oversee daily management of the defined JBP deliverables and budgets
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure transparency & drive order frequency
- Work cross-functionally to deliver campaigns that meet the overall objectives for JET
- Analyse data to identify insights & opportunities that can add value for our Brand team
Can you deliver…
Ready to perfect our FMCG partnerships? Here is what we need from you:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Trade Marketeer or Account Manager, ideally within FMCG or retail environments
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in a relevant field
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and the ability to effectively communicate, present and influence at all business levels
- The drive, momentum and energy to take on new challenges & learn new skills
- Proven track record of growing accounts by implementing joint business plans and identifying upsell opportunities
- Strong analytical skills – able to decipher data with great attention to detail & use it to find opportunities for improvement
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to build strong relationships and drive long-term engagement
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and good communication skills
- Familiar with operations and field-sales teams, and working with them in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Tableau, Salesforce and Google Suite is an advantage
Here is our offer
Like burgers and fries, your expertise and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- A diverse and impactful leadership role at the heart of our marketing operations
- Fantastic team & company events
- 26 days of holiday per year
- A vibrant & creative work environment at our office in London or Amsterdam
- Competitive pension plan
- Additional perks – these vary between the U.K. and the Netherlands
Do you have the recipe for FMCG success? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden