Performance App Tracking Specialist
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Fancy the task of supercharging our App marketing strategy? Think you can decipher the data and perfect our implementations? Enjoy being part of an ambitious, cutting-edge team in our HQ in Amsterdam? Then you could be the App Tracking Specialist we’re looking for…
Our story (the bitesize version)
We’ve grown from an attic start-up to become Just Eat Takeaway, a global food delivery powerhouse. With customers across 24 countries, we take millions of orders every day from Amsterdam to Auckland!
What you’ll do as a Performance App Tracking Specialist:
Our measurement specialists are the experts at capturing all relevant data with a high accuracy in a GDPR compliant way., using a wide range of tools, platforms and strategies. This position is a varied role packed with exciting challenges. Data skills are a key part of this role.
It’s your job to help us in setting up, implementing and maintenance of App tracking and platform connections. You’ll perform data analysis, validation and maintaining data quality of the app marketing workflow while working closely with our App Developers.
- You will implement and maintain our performance marketing app tracking setups.
- You perform data analysis, validation and maintaining data quality of the app marketing workflow.
- You co-develop and manage the app channel tracking strategy with the rest of the team.
- Maintain and further improve Universal / App Linking and App Deep Linking efforts.
- You perform campaign analyses and review and resolve current ad fraud detection and prevention efforts.
- Keep a close eye on new market developments; IOS14, SDK features, GDPR.
- You work closely with our App Development team.
- You have at least 2-3 years working experience as App Analyst, App Marketing or App Tracking specialist.
- You have the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- You’re an expert in using Adjust, Firebase & GTM.
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics, DV360, SA360, Facebook, mobile remarketing partners, SQL and dashboarding software like Tableau.
- You know exactly how data is gathered, processed by the different tools and are strong in deriving actionable insights.
- You know how to find improvement points and troubleshoot tracking implementations on App applications.
- A basic level of knowledge regarding specialisms (SEA, SEO, Display, App, Affiliate, etc) and related tools and technologies.
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- You are a critical thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of BigQuery or CDP/DMP implementation is a nice to have
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before;
- Possibilities to strengthen your skills and grow in the role;
- Work in a fast-growing company;
- Being part of a young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary;
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC);
- Opportunity to join native language courses;
- Traveling between the different office locations
- Awesome company events;
- Free drinks and fruits.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden