Stability is very important for the team you will be working in. Together with a number of experienced production employees and a production lead, you will work according to fixed protocols and ensure the smooth operation of the packaging process.
The tasks consist of:
- Packing products;
- Conducting checks;
- Shelving products;
- Filling out the protocol and invoice sheet;
- Cleaning the rooms that work is performed in.
Over de werkgever
This organisation is a pharmaceutical company that focusses on the production of veterinary pharmaceuticals.
Wat wij bieden
We offer a diverse job at a dynamic and growing company, based on a temporary employment contract with the prospect of possible permanent employment.
- The company is looking for colleagues that want to work with them for a longer period of time;- The company offers regular hours per week. The working days are Monday to Friday from 8:15 to 16:45. It could be that you also work deferred shifts according to a rotation schedule, from 06:00 to 14:30 or from 14:30 to 23:00. It is also possible to work Saturdays, on which you are paid 150%;
- € 11 gross per hour;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19 per kilometre.
- Level of education is not the most important. We are looking for motivated candidates that are a good fit with the team and enjoy performing packing tasks;
- You speak and understand the Dutch/English language;
- You are available for 24 to 40 hours a week;
- It is important that you have your own means of transport to get to Raamsdonksveer.
Wat wij bieden