Communications Professional - Security Awareness
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Maintain and execute the global Security Awareness & Knowledge Protection communication Program that effectively influences unsecure behaviors, so our employees act in a secure manner, reducing the most significant risk to ASML and keeping ASML and our customers secure.
You will contribute to the behavioral change communication Program, aimed at embedding a security culture for over 40,000 staff globally. Ultimately, this communication role contributes to raise security awareness and reduce the security risks faced by our organization by ensuring all employees, staff and contractors know, understand and follow our security requirements and behave in a secure manner.
You are an experienced communications consultant having project management skills, preferably in a complex multi stakeholders environment at other global multinationals. You are an excellent communicator, able to interface at different levels of seniority, you are a great team player with a good sense of humor and you definitely have a “can do” mentality.
- Execution of communication aspects of the Security Awareness Program including strategy, planning, organizing, staffing, training and leading program activities. Working with experts in Security, IT, Data Privacy and the internal comms team to develop and deliver the campaign materials and execution to increase all staff awareness & learning.
- Deploy the communication strategy for our general awareness campaigns such as targeted phishing campaigns including engagement & follow up.
- Effective communication of the Security Awareness Projects in line with the original goals of the Program including proactively monitor and report on the Program’s progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Communicate about initiatives and activities for Knowledge Protection Champions and other stakeholders to support the roll-out and support improvement of the Program and deploy internal communication campaigns and activities.
- Communicate about expanding and driving the Knowledge Protection Champions’ network and stakeholders network to build security awareness and drive secure behaviors.
- Liaise with ASML (Security) Managers to ensure the effective and efficient communication for the Security Awareness Program delivery.
- Supporting content creation, producing high quality and engaging content to communicate effectively and by translating complex technical information into easy to understand messages.
- Drive the development and maintenance of the security campaign library to support internal stakeholder engagement materials (including presentations, infographics, videos, etc.).
- Maintaining and optimizing the channels for internal communications to deploy the Security Awareness Program strategy, culture, transformation stories, business highlights, employee newsletters, Yammer engagement, SharePoint portal and webcasts.
- Brief and oversee the production of graphic design and video materials for the Knowledge Protection campaign, i.e. digital banners, promo videos, animations, infographics, presentation materials, etc.
- Delivery of communications on Security Projects.
- Delivery of communications about security themed Programs and events including Security Week, Escape Room and other tailored engagements.
Over de werkgever
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology, to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25,000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Wat wij bieden
- Start date: asap
- End date: 12 months from start date
- Availability: minimum 36 hours, preferably 40 hours
- Location: Veldhoven
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications or marketing.
- 7-10 years in communications and project management, in a complex multi stakeholders environment at other global multinationals.
- Experience in creating strategic SMART communication plans about Security Awareness initiatives in complex multi stakeholders environment at other large global multinationals.
- Ability to translate threat, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite.
- Excellent-English language level, with mastery in writing/content creation.
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple messages.
- Work experience with Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Teams, Yammer, SharePoint et cetera.
Wat wij bieden