Cleanroom Process Operator
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
What is a process operator?
A process operator is someone who is responsible in a production process for the steady running of automated processes, for example in the pharmaceutical, (petro) chemical or food industry. The process operator is the person who checks whether the process is successful and intervenes if necessary.
The main task of a process operator is to control and monitor the production process, so that it runs smoothly. His precise tasks can vary from operating relatively simple machines to overseeing complex production processes from a control room.
The tasks of the process operator generally include the following activities:
- Monitoring and where necessary adjusting production processes, both on site (at the installation or machines) and in the control room
- Carrying out quality measurements, possibly with the aid of samples
- Identifying and reporting on defects, errors or other details in the process
- Supervising correct technical implementation by team employees
- Carrying out minor repairs
- Call in the technical service or other parties involved when major repairs are required
- If necessary, perform a "shutdown" (shutting down the machines or part of it)
- Checking the hygienic condition and cleaning the equipment if necessary
- Providing guidance to shift workers
- Compliance with safety regulations
- Possibly submitting improvement proposals to optimize the production process
In this company in this position you work in a production environment/ washing street. Of course you also do quality checks about the products. In addition, your daily activities as a Cleanroom Process Operator consist of:
- Cleaning of high tech parts according to instructions and protocols
- Carrying out assembly and cleaning activities
- Performing quality measurements
- Working on the basis of work instructions and technical drawings (Powerpoint)
Over de werkgever
Our client belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistical flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, expensive parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world. The strength lies in the total solution. They not only develop customer-specific packaging materials, but also take care of the entire process.
From the service center in Eindhoven, they ensure that reusable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition anywhere in the world. They do this for global players from, among others, the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, medical industry, machine construction and mechanical components.
The activities are divided as follows:
• Cleanroom Solutions
• Projects (development)
• Logistics Services
This group of companies employs more than 500 employees spread over 7 branches. The head office is located in Eindhoven. In addition, they have a plant in Malaysia, Singapore and two plants in America. Within this group they also have a specialized company in the field of plastics processing, cleaning and in the field of woodworking.
The company in the Eindhoven region is specialized in high-quality cleaning and qualification of high-tech parts.
They are currently among the world's top. Their customers are from the semi-conductors industry and optical technology.
Wat wij bieden
In addition to a clean and modern work environment, a young and professional team, we offer the following:
- Salary between €2.200 - €2.500 gross per month
- Travel allowance (if more than 10 km one way)
- Personal development and career opportunities
- We offer a full-time job with the perspective of a permanent contract
- Day time shifts in a challenging job role
- Free use of fitness facilities and bicycle plan
To become succesfull in this position, you already have some experience in the Cleanroom and preferably with cleaning high-tech parts.
We also require:
- Good command and understanding of the English or Dutch language
- You work according a structure and independently
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.200,- tot € 2.500,-
Our client has placed the search for a Cleanroom Proces Operator in the hands of employment agency WerkTalent Eindhoven. The first meeting will be with us, from WerkTalent. We will discuss your wishes, ambitions and of course the position and company. We may then introduce you to the company, schedule the appointments for you and guide you through the entire procedure.
Are you looking for a full-time position with a lot of variety, view on a permanent employment and room for personal growth? Then please respond via this website or call our office in Eindhoven on 040-303 0986.
You can also respond to me via Whatsapp, on 06-300 99 526!
I am looking forward to your application!