At Holiday Inn Express
, we're all about travel that's simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? Check. They're all included with a great night's sleep. We're focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we're always ready. Are you? Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - North Riverside
is located on the Northern shore of the IJ-Lake. This impressive 45-meter-high tower holds Europe's most significant Holiday Inn Express. Boasting 438 bedrooms, this market-leading property opened in June 2020.
The brand-new Holiday Inn Express Almere
opened in August 2021.
We are now ready to invite an enthusiastic Sales Intern
to join the cluster Sales team and be a part of our exciting new venture on a full-time basis.
It's time to put all your studying, tests, and projects into play. We offer you the unique opportunity to work alongside our Management Team, learning their roles and helping operate the hotel. You will assist our team in :
- Create a social media calendar and provide creative content
- Actively encourage a 'Sales culture' within the hotel and help to drive leads
- Create contracts for local corporates and DMC's
- Actively work in Salesforce to create accounts, contracts, leads, business opportunities
- Work with systems like Lanyon, Agency360 & meetingbroker
- Contact companies for group business
- Help plan Sales events and blitz
- Brainstorm and implement give aways
- Maintaining and building a prospecting contact list.
- Visit competitors
- Grow your network by attending networking events, seminars
Management reserves the right to amend this list of duties at any time.What we offer in return:
- Internship remuneration or accomodation;
- All the tools you need for your job;
- International working experience;
- Excellent intern working conditions (loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, etc.!)
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment and to be part of our unique team.
Join us, and you'll become part of the family - and like all families, all our team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other, do the right thing, and welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: you notice the little things that make a difference to guests and are always looking for ways to improve.
We pride ourselves on investing in the ongoing career development within the IHG brand and Odyssey Hotel Group.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. Click apply and start your internship journey with us.To be successful in this role, you:
- Currently enrolled in an HBO or WO study program in business or Hospitality.
- have excellent customer service, communications, and interpersonal skills;
- seek opportunities to incorporate positive changes that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Are you an EU/EEA national or enrolled in a Dutch institution - we do not provide visas or permits.