Global HR Operations & Payroll Manager
Over de functie
As Global HR Operations & Payroll Manager you will become a member of the Global HR team, responsible for the optimization of all HR processes and systems. You will also have a key role in the HR transformation in the EMEA region which includes the centralisation of payroll and HR administration.
In this role you will report to the Global HR Director and work closely with the Global HR team and the Area HR Managers in North America, Latin America and EMEA as well as with all other HR professionals in the group. The position is based out of the offices in Rotterdam.
Maak het verschil
- Responsible for the efficiency of the HR processes through our different HR tools and systems; implementing new processes where needed and managing these projects from A to Z.
- Co-leading the payroll and HR centralisation project in EMEA, including the set-up of a shared service center, as well as the global payroll integration.
- Optimizing, implementing and managing HR technologies, tools and processes.
- Developing and managing the global compensation & benefits strategy.
- Enforcing compliance with the global policies.
- HR reporting and analytics.
- Post-acquisition integration and onboarding of new companies in the group in terms of systems and processes.
- Vendor management.
- Change management.
- Ensuring employment law compliance.
Wat bieden wij?
- Master's degree preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in HR operations and solid experience in international payroll
- Strong in compensation & benefits
- Expedient in change management and project management
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels
- Good working knowledge of current trends in human resources
- Dynamic and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hands-on and pragmatic, able to get the things done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and the ability to work within a matrix organisation
- Self-motivated and independent
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
This a unique job opportunity for a new position where you can really make a mark. We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a dynamic and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.
Wat wij bieden