Senior Frontend Software Engineer - Decision Portal
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
About Uber Engineering in AmsterdamUber is changing the way cities move globally through our transportation and mobility solutions. Home to members of Uber's Payments, Driver Engineering, and Adtech teams (among others), engineers in the Amsterdam office are responsible for developing the architecture that powers our global payment methods, solutions to optimize marketing processes and spend, and features that create a more seamless experience for our driver-partners.About the Team
Driver, Decision Portal: Every month, Uber collects millions of documents from earners, spenders, and organizations to verify their identity, validate they meet external regulations and internal standards. As a software engineer on this new team, you will be driving the architecture, strategy and execution on building a Portal to enable Uber agents globally process millions of documents, reports and other earner artifacts efficiently. Your work helps Earners get on the road faster by reducing friction in the funnel.
What you'll do:
- Design, deliver and maintain systems that enable hundreds of agents to process millions of earner documents, which is a critical step in unlocking Earner access to Uber's platform.
- Collaborate with product managers, data science and global operations teams to gather requirements.
- Partner with fellow engineers to architect, develop and scale Uber's Decision Portal, while keeping operational issues in mind.
- Mentor and support your fellow teammates.
- Drive ongoing efficiency and reliability improvements that improve the quality of the systems.
- Write clear documentation so that other engineers can partner to contribute and deliver.
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of frontend engineering experience
- Strong CS fundamentals.
- Extensive software design and development skills. Ability to learn, and adapt to new technologies and contribute in a productive environment.
- Experience working in an agile engineering environment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime