Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
LUKOIL Benelux B.V. (Rotterdam) is a subsidiary of the Swiss trading company LITASCO SA, which is part of the major oil company LUKOIL, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated companies for the production of crude oil & gas, and for their refining into petroleum products and petrochemicals. LBBV is a prominent and dynamic company in the trade of oil products in the ARA region (Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp) and other parts of the world. Also, LBBV is a well-known physical supplier in the bunker industry, providing LITASCO with operational and logistics support services in the trading of oil products in and outside the ARA region.
In the ARA region, headquartered in Rotterdam at the “Kop van Zuid” (Maastoren) next to the Erasmus bridge, LUKOIL Benelux B.V. offers an excellent career opportunity for a pro-active and well-organized
Rotterdam – fulltime
A varied and interesting position within a well-organized team. Great opportunity to work in a dynamic operational role in a global oil & gas company. Working place in the bustling heart of Rotterdam (Maastoren, 36th floor!). Good primary and secondary conditions. Sufficient training will be provided.
Information and application
Visit www.lukoil.com and www.bapas.nl for more information. Still questions? Don't hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the following number: 020-7162464.
Apply via the apply button at the bottom of this page.
Date of publication: September, 24th, 2021
Cut-off date: November, 5th, 2021
Publish date: September, 24th, 2021
As a HR Generalist, your primary responsibility will be to Performance Management, Training & Development, Analytics and Reporting for LITASCO Group.
In your role you will communicate with various departments and professionals within the LUKOIL organization.
• Coordination of Performance Appraisal process
• Coordination of Training programs
• Assistance with Succession planning
• Coordination of selection process and life cycle of Trainees
• Prepare presentation, reports, communication related to various matters
• Assist development of relevant policies development and updates, process review and improvement
• Support corporate events organisation
• Lead and/or participate in ad hoc projects
• Assist in the selection of appropriate training providers and programs organization and coordination
• A University degree in HR, Economics or equivalent, HR Certificate
• 3 - 5 years of professional experience in HR Department, preferably in Training and Development in International companies
• Proficiency in SAP/SAP HR, Excel, MS Office
• Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
• Able to learn quickly software knowledge would be an asset;
• Numerical aptitude, analytical thinking, good communication and teamwork skills, Critical Thinking.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project Management knowledge/experience
• Fluent English, Russian languages (level C2) is a plus, Dutch is not necessary