Customer Service Representative Medtronic Heerlen
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Biomedical engineering has saved countless lives through the continued production and innovation of medical equipment. To impact patients’ lives medical equipment needs to be distributed, and nothing is more crucial to the nuances of distribution than a genuine human touch. Are you fluent in English and either Italian, French, Spanish or Portuguese? Are you looking for a job where you can apply your cultural expertise and empathic abilities to improve the lives of patients worldwide? Read on and apply today for a position as a customer service representative for Medtronic in Heerlen! Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service representative for Medtronic in Heerlen .
As a customer service representative, you will be applying your knowledge of a French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese-speaking region by supporting all day-to-day order entries. You serve as the single point of contact for Medtronic’s business contacts and focus on activities relating to the execution of order to cash processes. Your communication skills guarantee a smooth transaction between Medtronic and its clients and will help get the necessary equipment to the patients that require it. What you’ll get
- Gross salary of € 13. – per hour
- Travel reimbursement of € 0.19 for every kilometer traveled
- A full-time job with 40 working hours per week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 worked weeks
- Access to more than 200 online lectures via Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
Your future employer is Medtronic, the largest supplier of medical technology in the world. Medtronic has been dedicated to the improvement and innovation of medical equipment since 1950 and has improved the lives of millions of chronic patients worldwide since its conception. The company operates under an ethical mission that prioritizes contributions to human welfare through the application of biomedical engineering and stresses the importance of making fair profit through sales in the medical sector.
You will work 40 hours per week, from Monday until Friday during regular office hours.
Additionally, you preferably live close to Heerlen, Maastricht, Sittard or Valkenburg. Experience with administrative programs such as SAP is favorable, but not required.
- At least an mbo-4 diploma
- An excellent understanding of the English language, for communication with colleagues
- An excellent understandig of either Italian, Spanish, French or Portuguese for communication with customers
- At least two years of experience as a customer service representative, information clerk, customer service employee, client service employee, after-sales service employee, or a comparable function
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Would you like to contribute to the continued improvement of patient’s lives worldwide? Don’t wait and apply today! Manpower will contact you within two business days.
Wat wij bieden
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk