You will have a lot of variation in your daily tasks as a logistics warehouse employee. Your working day consists of various tasks like:
- Loading and unloading of trucks and containers;
- Examination of data for labels and packages in the system;
- Processing incoming goods with a hand scanner;
- Order picking (with Voicepicking) of products, possibly with a EPT or reachtruck;
- Packing and packaging of products;
- Processing data in SAP.
Do you want to get a good impression of your working day at CEVA? Check the link below:
Over de werkgever
This company is one of the world’s largest logistics service providers that designs and implements leading solutions for large and medium-sized, nationally and internationally operating companies. With over 160 sites across the world, this company is a force to be reckoned with.
On average, you will work 32 to 40 hours a week. This company works according to a shifted shift schedule (7:00 am to 4:00 pm and from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm).
Are you interested in joining this team of logistic star players and do you want to be a part of CEVA? Apply now via the button above or send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wat wij bieden
You know exactly how important it is to work accurately and are therefore looking for a job where this is also absolutely necessary. Do you want to be able to enjoy shift work allowances, travel allowance and a pension accrual? Then this may be the perfect job for you!
What you will get from us:
- A gross salary of € 10,73 per hour;
- Generous travel allowance to a maximum of € 14.56 per day;
- An additional evening shift fee of 35% (if you work after 21:00 pm);
- A parttime or fulltime job for 32 - 40 hours a week;
- A good pension accrual trough Timing after six months.
What do we expect from you:
- Because of the working hours, you are at least 18 years old;
- You are in possession of your own transport;
- You have a basic understanding of the English language;
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG);
- You are able to perform (heavy) physical tasks such as lifting, standing and crouching;
- You are available for 40 hours a week;
- You preferably live in (or in the vicinity of) Heerlen. For example in Hoensbroek, Brunssum or Landgraaf.
Wat wij bieden