Performance Web Tracking Specialist
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
You figure out how people get to our web applications and how they use them, find the pain points and help wrinkle them out. Google Analytics, Tealium, GTM are some of the toolings you are using to get the data. You know that data does not just fall from the sky (or from a tracking script) so you are tech-savvy enough to identify, track, and use the data so that your colleagues can optimise their online campaigns and optimize the user experience. Our story (the bitesize version)
We’ve grown from an attic start-up to become Just Eat Takeaway, a global food delivery powerhouse. With customers across 24 countries, we take millions of orders every day from Amsterdam to Auckland!What you’ll do as a Performance Web Tracking Specialist:
Our measurement specialists are the experts at capturing all relevant data with a high accuracy in a GDPR compliant way, using a wide range of tools, platforms and strategies. This position is a varied role packed with exciting challenges. Data and implementation skills are a key part of this role.
It’s your job to help us in setting up, implementing and maintenance of web tracking and platform connections. You’ll perform data analysis, validation and maintaining data quality of the performance marketing workflow while working closely with our Front End Developers.
- You will implement and maintain our performance marketing web tracking setups.
- You perform data analysis, validation and maintaining data quality of the marketing workflow.
- You co-develop and manage the web tracking strategy.
- You maintain and safeguard a correct GA channel allocation.
- Deliver solutions for new market developments; ITP, Adblockers, technical GDPR support.
- You work closely with our Front End Development team and global Data & Analytics team.
- You continuously find improvements and troubleshoot the tracking implementations.
- You have at least 2-3 years working experience as a Web Analyst or Web Tracking specialist.
- You have the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- You’re an expert in using Tealium, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- A basic level of knowledge regarding specialisms (SEA, SEO, Display, App, Affiliate, etc) and related tools and technologies.
- You know exactly how data is gathered, processed by the different tools and are strong in deriving actionable insights.
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- You are a critical thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of BigQuery or CDP/DMP implementation is a nice to have
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before;
- Possibilities to strengthen your skills and grow in the role;
- Work in a fast-growing company;
- Being part of a young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary;
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC);
- Opportunity to join native language courses;
- Traveling between the different office locations
- Awesome company events;
- Free drinks and fruits.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden