TA Specialist (Interim) Amsterdam
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Do you have 4+ years experience and specialist knowledge in Talent Acquisition? Have you worked with complex roles within Retail & Ecommerce as a Recruiter or Source? We are recruiting a Talent & Acquisition Specialist (Interim) for an international fashion & lifestyle brand and look forward to your application!
As the TA Specialist, you will use deep knowledge and external insights to build candidate pipelines and fulfil workforce requirements. Within a competitive talent segment this role will actively seek out the best talent that no one else can and are able to do this through the relationships they build, and with creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
You will be supporting the Talent & Acquisition Manager with sourcing and recruiting top talent into Product, Creative, Merchandising, PD positions.
- Partnering with the TA Manager to understand workforce requirements needed to recruit;
- Developing a talent pipeline acting as internal recruitment agency sourcing top talent through tools, events and employer brand activities;
- Leveraging contacts and own research to ensure available pools of talent for future openings;
- Using analytics for volume recruitment activity, developing evergreen positions and system automation within the selection tools to recruit proactively;
- Acting as the primary contact person for recruitment activities;
- Using market knowledge to drive competitive screening of applicants and ensuring quality applications are received, providing insight for continuous improvement opportunities;
- Advising Hiring Managers on their Talent Acquisition needs as well as appropriate sourcing channels;
- Prescreening of candidates and increasing conversion rates through recruitment funnel;
- Executing appropriate assessment tools and techniques to increase quality of hire;
- Delivering exceptional candidate and stakeholder journey through the hiring process.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience and specialist knowledge in Talent Acquisition and working with complex roles within Retail & Ecommerce as a Recruiter or Sourcer;
- Technical expertise in product recruitment specialism is essential for this role;
- Experience with the end to end TA process specifically sourcing and selection;
- Experience of sourcing candidates through different channels i.e. LinkedIn or talent communities;
- High degree of self-management, autonomy & proactive attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment system and / or tools;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Over de werkgever
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.