Manager, Membership Rewards
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
We are seeking a talented Manager, Membership Rewards to join our growing Loyalty team within the Global Customer Marketing organization working across the Foot Locker brand portfolio. In this role, the Manager, Membership Rewards will be responsible for driving points redemption and program engagement by shaping & executing effective reward strategies and by managing an always on relevant reward offering for our members. The Manager, Membership Rewards will play a key role in driving the growth and success of Foot Locker’s membership program, a high-profile initiative with senior-level visibility.Verantwoordelijkheden
- Shaping the rewards program strategy to optimize the rewards offering in order to drive KPIs for points redemption, program engagement and customer loyalty.
- Develop partnerships with vendors & brand partners for rewards sourcing and rewards fulfilment
- Manage strategy alignment with the brand (activation) and product teams to create joint roadmaps
- Collaborate with CRM team to build strategies to grow numbers of redeeming members and points redemption
- Manage redemption costs to ensure KPI for Cost Per Points metric is being met.
- Drive redemption reporting & post-reward campaign KPI analyses to inform the business and shape future strategies.
- Operational rewards management
- Support in driving the redemption features and enhancements roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the customer/loyalty marketing space
- Partnership Marketing experience required
- Excellent analytical abilities, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally
- Strong Excel & PPT skills
- Global experience a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Wat wij bieden