Senior Manager FRM | Banking
Your role as
Senior Manager FRM | Banking?
You are ready to expand your horizon. Your clients trust you as they know you are the best in the business. You deliver results with a skilled team behind you. You switch between developing, validating or auditing models and are able to translate complexity into plain English. You like running the project, mastering new regulation, applying mathematics and supporting your team - every day.
"We are highly motivated skilled analytical thinkers working together as we know teaming up in a trustful environment is the key to success."
The FRM Banking team is part of the Financial Risk Management department within KPMG. As a Senior Manager FRM Banking you will work on different projects for a wide variety of clients within financial services. You will be part of a young, international, multidisciplinary and motivated team and work in an informal yet professional atmosphere. Within this challenging environment you will get the chance to learn continuously and develop yourself to become an expert in the field.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits
- 30 holidays and benefits on demand
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Collaborate with the best experts in the field, in interdisciplinary teams
- You apply all your knowledge about credit risk (models)
- You combine regulatory know-how with credit risk portfolio's
- You use your quantitative skills to provide advice to multiple customers
- You easily switch from a development validation role to an audit review role and back
- You're responsible for the quality of the models delivered to clients
This is you
- MSc. degree in (for example) quantitative economics, mathematics or econometrics
- You have 8+ years relevant work experience within financial services or consultancy
- You have in-depht specialist knowledge of banking laws and regulations (CRR / CRD, Basel, EBA)
- You have in-depht specialist knowledge of (risk)models and internal governance
- You have experience guiding junior and medior colleagues
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist