Junior Consultant Financial Risk Management (Banking)
Your role as
Junior Consultant Financial Risk Management (Banking)?
The Financial Risk Management (FRM) team primarily supports banks, insurance companies, asset managers and pension funds in issues concerning financial risk management, both from a quantitative and qualitative perspective. As a consultant at FRM, you will immerse yourself in challenging projects across the entire financial sector, with the possibility to work in the other FRM segments as well. This means analysing a lot of information, contributing to reports and presentations and having conversations with clients.
"The dynamics and variety of the work, together with fun and talented colleagues, mean that no two days are the same."
The impact of our work is great. The internal processes of our customers can change dramatically and sometimes the corporate culture needs to be addressed. You will work closely with colleagues from other disciplines within KPMG. You will join a young, enthusiastic, ambitious and fast-growing team of financial professionals with an academic background.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits
- 30 holidays and benefits on demand
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Collaborate with the best experts in the field, in interdisciplinary teams
- You want to know everything there is to know about credit risk (models)
- You combine regulatory know-how with credit risk insights
- You use your quantitative skills to provide advice to multiple customers
- You easily switch from a development validation role to an audit review role and back
- You're part of a project and take your responsibility
This is you
- MSc. degree in (for example) quantitative economics, mathematics or econometrics
- You have professional knowledge of banking regulations (CRR / CRD, Basel, EBA)
- You have professional knowledge of (credit) risk models
- You take full responsibility of the work you like to do
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist