For our client, a real estate company in Central and Eastern Europe with headquarters in Amsterdam, we're looking for a Legal Assistant - Office Administrator. Do you have excellent command of Dutch and English and (legal) assistant experience?
- Provide general support to the legal/finance/treasury team;
- Learn and administer the company-specific document management system (DMS), upload the legal team's electronic documents (in English and Dutch) into the DMS, determine their type, and assign the correct metadata to them;
- Take part in the maintenance and management of a real estate portfolio of group companies and support their operations (corporate housekeeping);
- Managing the intercompany group loans; monitoring the facility limits, preparing addendums and checking repayments;
- Support the legal/finance/treasury team through administrative tasks and practical support, such as researching (legal) questions, arranging for the signing of documents, and scanning and saving legal documents in the DMS or filing in paper format, inserting payments, assisting with KYC and CDD documents;
- Assist with the drafting of standard corporate documents (Addendums, SHRs, PoAs, etc.) for the group companies and preparing various standard agreements;
- Liaise with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, the Municipality, the Dutch Central Bank, the Dutch tax authorities, banks, local law firms, notaries, and accounting and audit firms;
- Occasionally perform a basic translation of documents from Dutch to English and vice versa;
- Performs general office administrative duties to support the day-to-day efficient operation of the holding in the Netherlands.
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a small, dynamic, friendly team;
- Possible bonus based on personal performance;
- Flexible working schedule with the possibility to work partially from home;
- Comfortable working environment, with ergonomic workplaces, at the Zuidas Amsterdam;
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development opportunity to travel to our other offices in the CEE;
- Additional benefits as a gym and health insurance allowance, and more.
- Fluent Dutch and English, written and verbal;
- The skills, familiarity, and efficiencies at come with 1-2 years of post-graduate legal assistant experience, ideally in a multinational corporation or reputable international law firm;
- The ability to assist with the drafting and preparation of standard legal documents.
- Quick reflexes when dealing with multiple tasks and novel concepts;
- Attention to detail, efficiency, commitment, diligence, and proactiveness;
- A flair for creative and lateral problem solving, supported by thorough research;
- A willingness to learn and assist (non)-legal colleagues;
- Sharp wit and critical thinking with analytical ability;
- Transparency, openness, and integrity with our team and the business.
Over de werkgever
A real estate company that offers treasury, financing, management, advisory and group support activities for its subsidiaries. The company was founded in October 2007 and is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.000,- tot € 4.000,-
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Do you live in Amsterdam region? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information check our website ww