Cleaning employee | Hotels | Rotterdam
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you looking for a well-paid, part-time job? Together with a nice team? Then become our new colleague in the Housekeeping team at one of our top hotels in Rotterdam! Apply within 5 minutes for this vacancy of Cleaning Employee at EW Facility Services.Information
As a cleaning employee, you keep the hotel rooms, corridors and public areas of the hotel clean. As a team, you do it together. You are not alone, but you can always fall back on your colleagues. You ensure that the hotel looks neat and well-kept every day. With every room you have cleaned, you close the door with a satisfied feeling. You give the hotel guests a pleasant stay. During your shift:
Workding days en times:
- make up the beds
- change the bedding
- clean the furniture and sanitary facilities
- vacuum and mop the floors
- complete the service items.
- You will work from Monday to Sunday, you are flexible to work in between these days
- Working hours are between 09:00 and 17:00.
- Number of hours per week: between 10 and 30 hours, you can indicate how many hours per week you want to work
- You will always receive your work schedule a week in advance via our handy app H.appy on your smartphone. This way you can view your schedule digitally anywhere and anytime..
Over de werkgever
EW Facility Services is a facility service provider. Hospitality has been the core concept of our services for thirty years. This means that we do everything we can to contribute positively to the experience of the employees, guests and / or visitors of our clients with our services.
The locations of our clients are often special. Think of four- or five-star hotels, museums, cultural institutions, universities and luxury office buildings.
If you come to work at EW Facility Services, an enthusiastic team is waiting for you. With our Hospitality Academy we support your ambitions.
Wat wij bieden
From the cleaning CAO there are a number of things well arranged such as:
- Hourly wage from 21 years of age from € 11.44 to € 13.05, depending on your work experience.
- Salary every 4 weeks, so 13 payments per year.
- 8% holiday pay, paid in May.
- 10% build-up of holiday hours.
From EW Facility Services you also offer:
- Nice colleagues in a close-knit team.
- Our Happy app so that you immediately have your pay slip, timetable, request for days off at hand.
- A beautiful working environment.
- Training and education to grow to, for example, Supervisor and Housekeeping Manager.
- Appreciation through compliments, a Christmas package and summer gift.
- A work location near home with good accessibility.
Experience in cleaning is very welcome but not a hard requirement. We think it is especially important that you are positive and hospitable. Besides:
- You like to work together with your colleagues.
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- You are someone who knows how to handle things.
- You are flexible from Monday to Sunday (at least 2 weekends per month).
- You live in (the immediate vicinity of) Rotterdam.
Wat wij bieden