Site Merchandising Coordinator Amsterdam
We are looking for a Site Merchandising Coordinator for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. As part of the Site Merchandise team, you will be working on delivering the best possible experience to the brand's website consumers alongside Content, Buying, and Consumer Experience teams. Please note, the deadline to apply is Friday, September 24th at 17:00.
As a Site Merchandising Coordinator, your main responsibility is to maximize conversion and sales opportunities by addressing specific market needs, boosting commercial opportunities while keeping in line with our brand positioning.
- Executing operational set up of product assignments in PIM Catalogs to ensure proper placement of product on the brands website;
- Understanding of e-commerce KPI's and ability to articulate and & act upon insights on site merchandise topics: site structure, sorting rules & internal search;
- Executing internal search & sorting rules strategies, improving conversion across key traffic sources through all European stores;
- Analyze and communicating weekly metrics on relevant product categories to the wider team, highlighting conversion opportunities, supporting in-season trade;
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure key aspects of site merchandise are set up employing best practices, supporting go-live and evaluation of online campaigns;
- Channeling efforts on sustainable and profit-focused initiatives while keeping an open mind to new industry developments.
Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in E-commerce, Merchandising, Business, or similar;
- At least 1-2 years experience in E-commerce;
- Experience using merchandising & analytics tools, previous e-com experience and/or on-site active trading is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of PIM and Excel;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Over de werkgever
One of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. The company designs and markets designer collection apparel and a range of accessories. The brand's vision is characterized by minimal designs and wearable urban styles
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our cl