Are you full of energy, wanderlust and customer friendliness? Then Manpower encourages you to spread your wings as a customer service employee at Cygnific for AirFrance-KLM Group. In this role it is very important that you speak English and either Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, German or Swedish. You do, and you also have experience with working as a B2C or FB agent or something similar? Then you can count on a gross salary of up to €2.025 per month. Also, you will get a direct contract with the possibility of a permanent contract, allowance for working from home and after one year of employment the possibility to fly cheaper with KLM via stand-by arrangement. Would you like to learn more about this position? Keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for part-time or full-time customer service employees for Cygnific for AirFrance-KLM Group.
As a customer service employee you will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions and responding to complaints. Because you have contact with international travelers we can't stress enough that it is very important you speak English and either Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, German or Swedish. Your job is to make sure customers have a delightful journey by going the extra mile and looking for lean improvements, resulting in an excellent customer experience for customers and clients of the AirFrance-KLM Group. They are the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products and services, both on- and offline, of the AirFrance-KLM Group. But don't you worry! Before you start working, you will follow an 8-week (fully paid) training period. This way you can be sure that you can carry out your work properly! When you do start you can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Providing information, support and service to customers and clients before, during and after their journey and going above-and-beyond for customers to create winning experiences and increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Answering incoming questions of customers and clients, who are reaching out via various communication channels (for example phone, e-mail, web, chat, social media)
- Performing support within the applicable operational requirements, such as quality standards, first-call resolution, average handling time, service level, etc.
- Keeping content and technical knowledge up to date in order to provide optimal service to customers and clients, such as product knowledge, travel guidelines, ticket- and reservations systems, websites, etc.
- Guiding and helping customers navigate through the different information sources, to find an answer to their question
- Increasing brand awareness by helping customers and clients based on the AirFrance-KLM Group customer approach.
- De-escalating customers’ complaints by searching for a solution that balances both the interests of AirFranceKLM and the customer
What’s in it for you
- A gross salary between €1.619 and €2.025 per month
- Direct contract with Cygnific
- Possibility of a permanent contract with the employee after the first temporary contract (7 months) (with good performance and positive experience from both sides)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses according to employer's scheme
- A part-time or full-time job of 32 to 40 hours per week
- 25 vacation days (based on full-time contract)
- End-of-year bonus of 2.2%
- After one year of employment: possibility to fly cheaper with KLM via stand-by arrangement (reduced rate if a place is available)