L&D Delivery Program Manager, EMEA
About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class support to our partners (riders, drivers and restaurants) is critical to our success. Building the capability of our support teams to consistently deliver elevated levels of service is exciting and sophisticated - and incredibly satisfying!
We're looking for an experienced hands-on Delivery Program Manager for our EMEA L&D team - a true all-rounder - who will lead the team responsible for implementing L&D initiatives across Uber's multiple support channels. This team makes the magic of learning to happen wherever Uber's support agents and experts are!
Our L&D Delivery Program Manager is accountable for strategically developing the L&D capabilities and effectiveness on the field, by actioning business and quality insights, following industry and Uber's best practices, and effectively partnering with Uber's network and channel leaders, and external vendors' teams.
With thousands of support agents relying on L&D to equip them with the knowledge and know-how to help our customers, it's imperative that our L&D tools, content and deployment channels are efficient, effective, and in-sync with business operations.
The focus of this role will continuously shift to support emerging business priorities and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.What You'll Do
- Lead the EMEA L&D Delivery vertical strategy, in alignment with business goals and priorities encompassing learning delivery responsibilities for Centers of Excellence, Greenlights and BPOs
- Build and leverage industry standard tools and methods to identify, engage, and manage stakeholders within our network and channels
- Ensure Learning & Development initiatives are extraordinarily implemented across Uber's network and channels (COE, BPO, and GL) while measuring and reporting insights and key business outcomes
- Define the strategy and engagement model to effectively partner with key stakeholders such as field/channel leadership, vendor managers, BPOs, quality, and program teams
- Lead the Delivery team with a focus on effectively developing L&D capabilities; defining, implementing, and maintaining performance standards, core process, and SLAs. Effectively lead the team capacity, enabling training availability and aligned subject matter expertise.
- Use honed consulting skills and processes to diagnose and understand capability gaps within the business.
- Understand Uber's footprint diversity acknowledging and celebrating the cultural differences of learners, teams, and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in L&D (5 years, minimum)
- Successful track record of building and managing programs that enable the delivery of large-scale learning programs and initiatives across multiple functions and geographies.
- Understanding and experience with metrics and Learning evaluation to drive key decisions and processes
- Subject matter expertise in Learning and Development or Organizational Development
- Strong project management skills with superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication and interpersonal skills, and consistent record to influence and drive consensus at senior levels
- Experience in using standard learning experience tools and platforms
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime