Area of expertise:
Software EngineeringJob DescriptionAt Avanade we help companies with the introduction of new technologies by offering profound expertise in different domains with a high focus on quality. As a Back-end Developer you play a key role in the development and implementation of different technology landscapes and applications. You will work with different stakeholders, technological leadership, development teams and colleagues to stimulate the development of end-to-end solutions.
We build solutions for the biggest companies in the Netherlands in diverse branches. We guarantee challenging and diverse work and mainly use scrum methodologies. On a typical project you will work with a project team with a scrum master, lead developer, experience designer and other developers. We have a big offshore workforce which means you will work with other colleagues remotely.
As a Back-end Developer you will focus on development and testing the critical organizational solutions, designing and implementing the innovative application on the base of .Net and Azure services like Azure DataPlatform or other advanced components of the Microsoft-stack. You will deliver professional advice about big company initiatives with the help of Microsoft technologies, including webservices, company portals and mobile applications. By joining big projects, you will improve management skills, technical competitions, planning and coaching capacities. You will make a difference because:
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You have experience and are very excited about programming with .Net, Azure and SQL Azure.
- You have experience with API Management and Azure Integration Services.
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant IT-experience
- You are based and can work in the Netherlands
- You have finished a Bachelor or Master program in the direction of IT or other relevant studies
Do you feel the match?
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges in an informal work environment
- Knowledge development is a key element for us and we stimulate this by offering formal training options and informal evenings where peers can share their knowledge with each other
- With your passion and the use of the newest Microsoft technologies you can make a difference with our client in the Enterprise market daily
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities for our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will make a plan with you and who will guide you in your choices between the many training opportunities we provide
- We offer the opportunity to be involved with society and charity during working hours
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and do you want to meet us? Apply here and send your resume through our website. Applying through E-mail is not possible.
For more information go to www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read the stories of our employees on Be Orange
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime