KPN is looking for developers that write clean, concise, testable and maintainable code. They are working in a dynamic environment, collaborating with many different teams and stakeholders. You will primarily be working on the BackEnd for FrontEnd (BFF) microservice. This is not a typical backend, but a layer that takes care of things such as presentation logic, and aggregates different south-bound services to make the life of the FE easier.
As soon as you are an experienced member of the team you will take part in standby shifts as well, as our product runs 24/7. They do not have room for junior developers, or senior developers who do not have experience in Python.
-Duration: 6 months with an option to extend
-Working from home until government measures regarding Corona allows working in the office again.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Python and AIOHTTP (or another Python web framework, e.g. Django)
- Unit testing (PyTest)
- Experienced developing REST APIs
- English speaking
- Collaborating and communicating closely with other front-end and back-end teams
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
Optional Skills/Experience (nice to have):
- Working in Agile environments