Do you have passion for software development? Do you enjoy guiding and inspiring junior developers by sharing your knowledge? Is it your ambition to develop into a full stack developer? Then, this is your top job! You will be a part of our development team and work closely together with the other team members. We value our codebase's readability, maintainability, and testability and look for someone who shares these values.
With more than 100 companies in different product-market combinations, no day is the same at VDL.
- Help our company accelerate the delivery of real impactful changes through software solutions
- You work together with multidisciplinary agile teams formed by software architects, scrum masters, product owners, UX/UI designers and software developers.
- Use JIRA and other tools to effectively identify, track, and communicate priorities both for day-to-day and long-term planning.
- Define and maintain standards for the team's infrastructure, code, and development processes.
- As a Software developer you offer support to the Solution Architects. You also give advice on which Cloud services can or should be used best.
- You are responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of the services within our Microsoft Azure/cloud platform.
- Maintenance and quality assurance of program code.
- Support in the design, configuration and deployment of the CI/CD pipelines, based on existing methodologies.
- Depending on your experience and goals, you may supervise new talents and ensure suitable training courses for junior developers.
- You enjoy solving complex problems in which you use and apply your past experience, also being proactive, flexible and capable of working both independently and in a team;
- You feel comfortable in a fast and dynamic environment, but also like new development related challenges within your field, and find it important to continuously develop yourself through training;
- You are analytical and pragmatic and can think critically about the further digital transformation of VDL Groep;
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related field;
Your skills and experience:
- You have a pleasant flexible attitude that lets you think towards solutions;
- Knowledge in the field of modular and object-oriented design;
- 4+ years of experience with C# and/or .Net;
- Understanding of application design, development and support in an Agile/Scrum work environment;
- Knowledge of version control.
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with Azure Cloud is a plus;
- Azure DevOps knowledge;
- Full-stack web application development experience;
- User Interface (UI) design knowledge;
What do we offer?
- Challenging full-time function with space for personal initiative.
- Competitive salary and an opportunity to grow.
- Diversity and challenge in your work
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself professionally through training and education
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
- Internal growth opportunities.
- Annual profit sharing.
- A solid pension plan
- PC private plan and bike plan.
- Various collective arrangements
- Participation in sports activities
Our successes come working with inspired individual people that find strength through cooperation.
Are you ready to build your career with us? Apply now!
VDL Digital is a department within VDL Nederland, the company where all staff departments of VDL Groep are represented. We make VDL 'digital future proof' with one integrated digital platform for the entire VDL Groep. The platform is basically formed by various applications in the domains Product Information Management (PIM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), eCommerce, Enterprise Data Management (EDM) and Middleware that support VDL's business and production processes end-to-end. Technologies that enable ambitions such as big data, digital twin, artificial intelligence and virtual reality can be used for this.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist