Want to work for the world's fastest growing employer in logistics with a focus on fashion and lifestyle markets and have a chance to get a contract with the client? Come and work for a longer period of time at Bleckmann as a warehouse employee.
As a warehouse employee you work at the heart of Bleckmann's logistics process. The logistics process consists of various sub-processes and functions. You and your team ensure that the process runs as efficiently as possible.
What tasks do you have as a warehouse worker?
• You will be busy collecting the orders;
• You sort, count and secure the clothing;
• You take care of the inbound and outbound of the clothing;
• You will be busy with scanning and repacking the goods.
Over de werkgever
Bleckmann is market leader in providing Global Supply Chain Solutions for fashion and lifestyle industry. In total Bleckmann has 23 sites in the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK and the USA and serves several well-known designers and firms. Working for Bleckmann Venlo means working in a leading and professional team with passionate colleagues who continuously focus on connecting organizations, markets and people!
Wat wij bieden
What can we offer you?
• A salary range between €10.74-€11.62 gross per hour from 21 years and older;
• The possibility to enter into a contract with the client;
• High hours guarantee with proper functioning;
• Travel costs of €0.10 cents per kilometer from 10 km;
• Work for a longer period of time;
• The choice between working full-time or part-time;
• Clean, pleasant and safe working environment.
• Development opportunities (Team Leader, Supervisor, …)
The extra benefits during peak periods:
• Activities during the end-of-year peak;
• A raffle with fantastic prizes such as consumer electronics, perfume and clothing at the end of the year-end peak.
The benefits of working via Timing:
• Choice between weekly or 4-weekly payout;
• Discount on your health insurance;
• Access to free online courses.
What we ask from you:Enthusiasm is the most important thing as a warehouse worker. You want to realize a successful process together with your team. You are available full-time within 2 shifts (availability between 6am and 1am, during peak periods) and we can count on you (full-time) during busy periods such as Black Friday and other sales periods. As a warehouse employee you have your own transport to the business park in Venlo (by bicycle or car).
Wat wij bieden