Customer Journey Competent-Customer Journey Expert (011) - BA PTM Investigations
Customer Journey Expert - Business Analyst (BA) Lookback Investigation within Global KYC Transaction Monitoring
Customer Journey Expert / Global KYC Business Analyst Post Transaction Monitoring with focus on TM Investigations.
Do you want to play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of ING, and be in the first line of defense against money laundering and terrorist financing? Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst for the Know Your Customer – Post Transaction Monitoring – TM Investigations team.
The Business Analyst (BA) is a role within a squad. The BA plays an important role in the squad on the cooperation between the business and IT part of the squad. As a BA you take an active role in the refinement of the user stories. You support the Product Owner (PO) and squad with your AML, data and KYC process knowledge, ensuring compliance by design. You refine the roadmap and guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to investigation results.
What you will do
As a Business Analyst Lookback Investigation you will perform analysis of transactional data/flows for transaction monitoring in a global payment landscape. You will judge and advise on risk & importance of investigation data findings.
Next to this:
- You analyze business requirements for the data investigations in the KYC scope;
specifically into Post Transaction Monitoring platform inspection;
- You are always looking to automate processes and know-how to include checks;
- You feel at home in a complex and global IT landscape and have sufficient in-depth knowledge to navigate in it with confidence at ING;
- You can assess data to validate if it can be used to achieve defined investigation objectives and have experienced it in a changing global IT landscape, architecture and infrastructure;
- Refine the roadmap and guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to investigation results;
- You are quick to understand the evolving, complex IT landscape of Transaction Monitoring in relation to TM Investigations. This includes adequate and timely functional understanding of the specific FCRM set-up for ING entities for TM Investigations;
- You can simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders;
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Squads, Chapters, FO organizations, Local KYC activities and Service organizations;
- You have experience of a large-scale transactional payment environment and are quick to understand functional implications; knowledge of ING payment infrastructure is a plus
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards;
- You refine stories in a straightforward and executional way to optimize velocity;
- You can guide and assist Data analysts working in the squad.
- You can assist the Product owner and stakeholders involved in a TM investigation project (data deep dive).
- You take the bigger picture into account and look beyond your Squad;
- You make sure your work is always on time for the Squad;
- You have strong documentation skills;
- You are attuned to working with confidential data.
What are we looking for
- You are an inspiring, energetic & approachable Business Analyst (BA);
- Master or bachelor’s degree;
- Minimal 3-10 years of working experience as a Business Analyst;
- Strong analytical skills;
- 3-5 years of working experience in innovation and IT;
- Minimal 4 years of working experience with KYC (CDD, FATCA, CRS), Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money, Laundering or Compliance;
- Experience in the area(s) of multidisciplinary complex deliveries with a track record of fast learning in the area of KYC (CDD, FATCA, CRS), Post Transaction Monitoring, AML or Compliance;
- You have experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes;
- The ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different habits, beliefs, languages and time-zones, etc.,
- The ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behavior to the different needs, cultures and situations,
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence;
- In depth knowledge of domestic and international payment flows like SWIFT and SEPA;
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment;
- Experience in guiding and realizing regulatory change;
- Strong analytical, communicative, networking and influencing skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
What is a plus
AML related accreditation or certification;
- A proactive, can-do, no surprises and positive mind-set;
- Experience with analysis of transactional systems in a global landscape.
Ability to judge and advise on importance of investigation data findings
- Strong organizational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organization with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
- Experience in reputable financial services organizations;
- Minimal 5+ years with Data analysis is a big plus;
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring and/or FCRM (FiServ) applications is a plus;
- In depth knowledge of domestic and international payment flows like SWIFT and SEPA.
- working with confidential data.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist