IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment. Eurofins is by your side every day from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on.
We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
With over 50,000 employees across 800 laboratories in 50 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. With facilities in Europe, the United States and Asia, Eurofins Genomics is an internationally leading provider of DNA sequencing services, genotyping services, DNA synthesis products and bioinformatics services for pharma, diagnostics, food, agriculture, biotechnological and research markets.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
As IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing project planning and management for IT infrastructure projects, within the scope of an IT Transformation Program. You will ensure that IT Infrastructure projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget, as per expected quality. You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of coordination and delivery, including definition, planning, monitoring and customer satisfaction of the aforementioned projects.
IT Project Management
- Manage, monitor and deliver IT Infrastructure projects, as part of an IT Transformation Program;
- Define scope, provide estimates, plan the budget, identify resources, oversee project governance;
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure timely completion;
- Establish delivery monitoring controls and governance mechanisms;
- Proactively identify project delivery risks, establish mitigation mechanisms and communicate these to appropriate stakeholders;
- Assemble and coordinate project team members and assign individual responsibilities;
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products;
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of standard project communications;
- Prepare and present decision-making material to management;
- Demonstrate expertise in creating project management artefacts (project charter, project plan, timelines, requirements documents, project and resource planning, deployment plans, support plans, conversion plans, user guides etc.);
- Adhere to standardized IT Project Management practices.
Relationship / Team Management
- Engage with the RBL (Regional Business Line) business and IT leadership to collaboratively deliver IT Infrastructure projects, in a highly interdependent ecosystem with multiple stakeholders across the globe;
- Act as a consultant towards your internal customer(s);
- Build a network of key stakeholders (Zone and Group, technical and non-technical) and foster a productive relationship with them;
- Work with multiple IT teams to ensure compliance with policies and standards;
- Foster collaboration, promote synergies and share good practices/methodologies.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager of complex enterprise-wide IT Infrastructure projects;
- Experience in IT Service Management (framework/practices) is a plus;
- PMP or ITIL Foundation Certification is strongly preferred;
- Agile Certification is desirable;
- Successful experience delivering results from geographically disparate teams, including both local and remote resources;
- Proven analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong customer focused, team-oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting/trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications, and a track record of working with stakeholders and senior leadership within a cross-functional matrix environment;
- Strong technical understanding of software and infrastructure aspects of IT projects;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools;
- Fluent spoken and written English is required;
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% of working hours).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits;
- A permanent position in a dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- The ability to progress and gain increased areas of responsibility (within the Program and the Eurofins Group).
As the role and Eurofins' IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please ensure to send your application in English.
POSSIBLE LOCATIONS FOR THE ROLE:
- Barcelona, Spain
- Leiden, Netherlands
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden