As a Packaging Operator, you play an important role in our cheese packaging processes.
What are you going to do?
* Operating, commissioning and decommissioning, setting and changing, checking and arranging work on all various fully automated packaging lines;
* Monitoring the technical condition of your line(s) and solving minor technical malfunctions;
* Perform minor maintenance;
* Responsible for the supply of your line(s);
* Checking packaging / products according to established quality requirements;
* Signaling and reporting quality deviations of the product, also taking measures if necessary;
* Ensuring all correct documentation in ERP system;
* Cleaning installations and working environment;
* Apply improvement techniques to optimize the packaging process, continuously improve;
* Co-responsible for the safety of colleagues and products and for improving (team) performance in general.
Over de werkgever
Royal A-Ware is a leading, enterprising organization specialized in the production, ripening, slicing and packaging of cheese. There are 20 branches with more than 1200 employees in the Netherlands and abroad. The branch in Almere is part of the cheese division.
We are immediately looking for Operators for Royal A-Ware in Almere! As a Packaging Operator you contribute to the production process from start to finish. The work varies and is very varied! We work in 3-shifts, which means a surcharge on your salary, up to 200%!
Wat wij bieden
What do we have to offer?
* A nice workplace within a dynamic high-tech international environment, which is well known locally.* Opportunities to follow internal training courses to further develop and develop yourself. Due to the growth of the organization, there are various career opportunities.* Market-based salary, which will of course take into account the number of years of experience, completed training and knowledge that you bring with you.
* Possibility to be hired by the client himself.
* Working in 3 shifts
* 5 days a week (36 hours), but 4 days is also negotiable* Basic hourly wage between €10.91 and €14.14 - depending on your experience, with shift allowances between 6 p.m. and 7 a.m. as a bonus* Work for a longer period of time with future prospects in training opportunities and the chance of a permanent contract.
We ask of you:
* Working in the 3 shifts (morning shift 05:45 - 14:00 / afternoon shift 13:45 - 22:00 / night shift 21:45 - 06:00)
* Good command of the Dutch language is a must, knowledge of the English language is very welcome;
* Good communicative skills;
* Technical insight;
* Hands on mentality;
* Problem solving ability;
* Preferably also knowledge of HACCP / BRC rules;
* Own transport is a must, this location is not accessible by public transport!
Do you always go for A-Quality? Do you know how to get things done and do you like to roll up your sleeves? Are you eager to learn, flexible and enthusiastic? Then you are a perfect fit with us!
Wat wij bieden