ibis Styles Arnhem Centre is happening! To set up a pre-opening team we are looking for a talented Front of House Manager
Ibis Styles Arnhem Centre is more than a hotel; it is a state of mind - 145 rooms, a restaurant, and a bar with a rooftop terrace.
You are you ready to fulfill all wishes of our guests with a smile and professionally take on any feedback.
In this position, you are the first point of contact for our guests and colleagues. Outside of the daily check-in / check-out madness, your tasks include organizing work with the Front of House team either up in the restaurant/bar, down in reception or behind the scenes with Housekeeping by ensuring compliance with the brand and quality standards.
You are also responsible for personnel administration and all activities in the operational area.
You make our house special, because YOU:
- Can make our Guests feel themselves at home, giving insider and urban tips about the amazing City of Arnhem and surroundings
- Organize the rosters and duties within the Front of House Team and make sure that each person is ready for their shift of a daily basis
- Are an absolute star together with our Junior Head of Service ready for a busy fully booked weekend or that private party up in the rooftop restaurant/bar
- Make sure that everything is stocked up and that special request by a guest for their wedding anniversary has been fulfilled and ready in their room
- Know the privacy rules and keep an eye on them such as PCI-DSS, GDPR, Health and Safety and make sure that the Front of House Team is also trained and aware of this
- Monitor and answer guest feedback, making sure that both positive and negative gets communicated and that any comments which need action are taken care of
- Take actively part of the planning the budgets within the departments and once set, can make sure that the budgets are in-line
- Create monthly required statistics for the government and for the company and based on this feed back to the company of what is needed to improve
Your experience and personality are that certain something if you:
- Have completed training in hotel management, a home economics school or a similar qualification
- Are patient, even with demanding guests
- Have a hands-on mentality
- Are a natural and uncomplicated personality
- Have a talent for communication - in perfect Dutch and good English
Moreover, here is what we can offer for you:
- Exciting and pronounced varied tasks, as listed above
- Structures and standards of the international hotel industry combined with the advantages of a family hotel
- Very short decision paths
- Attractive Friends & Family offers over 4000 hotels and partners worldwide up to 30% off lowest rates for Accor hotels and 15% off the bill at any AccorHotel’s Restaurant
- A stylish workplace in the heart of the city
- Working without a stiff uniform - you can come as you are and like to show your piercings & tattoos
And many more...!
Feel ready yet? Then go ahead, log in and upload documents including salary expectations.
The Team at ibis Styles Arnhem Centre are looking forward to all applications and if you do have any questions, please give us a shout.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime